CTET 2021 is scheduled to be conducted from 16-12-2021 to 13-01-2021 for the December cycle. Candidates who have put in a lot of effort and persistence in preparing for the examination will now be put to test. The exam is scheduled to take place in 2 phases, as usual, Paper 1 for candidates aspiring to teach class I-V and Paper 2 for candidates aiming to teach Classes VI-VIII. Candidates who wish to teach both Primary and Upper Primary i:e (Classes I-VIII). In this blog, we will be looking into a few CTET 2021 last-minute tips that will help you stay composite and perform beyond par in the exam. Read along carefully and follow the tips, and be assured that your hard work and consistency will put you in the front seat.
Table of Contents
CTET Exam 2021 – Last-Minute Tips
- Exam structure
- To crack CTET, you need to know the exam pattern and syllabus in detail.
- Make sure you study exam-oriented and that you review all the important topics.
- The detailed Syllabus & Exam Pattern of CTET is provided here for a better understanding of the exam pattern.
- Answer all questions:
- The Central Teacher Eligibility Test does not have negative marking, so don’t leave any questions blank.
- Make sure you read all the questions carefully and correctly.
- Fill in your answers carefully on the OMR sheet. Before the exam, practice with a sample OMR sheet.
- Minimum passing marks:
- Although CTET is just a qualification exam, we urge you not to take it lightly because a good score will bring you closer to success.
- Candidates should be aware of the qualifying percentage & marks of CTET.
- CTET 2021 Qualifying Criteria can be viewed here.
- Effective time management:
- A successful exam depends on good time management.
- Fix a time limit for each section and attempt to finish within that time limit.
- From the beginning of the exam, maintain a good level of speed.
- Maintain Confidence:
- Do some light exercises & take rest, this will help you to maintain your confidence level.
- If you are confident about your success, then you will surely achieve it.
- Keep your energy level balanced, then you feel highly confident & you will be able to handle the exam pressure.
CTET 2021 General Tips – For Paper 1 & Paper 2
Here we will cover a few points that you should remember while taking the test:
- Attempt All Questions – Since there is no negative marking in CTET 2021 exam, you can go ahead and mark the answer even if you are unaware of the exact one. This might not fetch you marks if you are wrong, but simultaneously it has no negative impact and also the probability of being right is also there.
- Focus on your strong areas – Attempt the questions you are well versed with, this will boost your confidence in the initial phase of the paper and the further conduct will be smooth and flawless.
- Take a good and healthy diet – It is very important for the aspirant to be mentally well before taking up any exam. So have a light and nutritious diet the night before the exam.
- Time Management – Remember, there are 150 mins to solve 150 questions, so how you manage your time will be crucial. Attempt the sections you are confident in, first.
CTET 2021 Exam Timings
The CTET exam shift timings are mentioned in the below table. Kindly check the timings for Paper 1 & Paper 2 conducted on the same day.
|Paper 1||09:30 am – 12:00 noon|
|Paper 2||02:30 pm – 05:00 pm|
CTET 2021 Exam – Certain Do’s & Don’ts
- Stay as calm as possible.
- Don’t try to learn something entirely new.
- Keep the admit card, 1 photo id proof and 2 blue or black pen.
- Reach the Examination Center much before the reporting time with the necessary documents.
- Have faith in yourself that you’ve given your preparation enough time & effort and there’s nothing that you can’t achieve.
That is all from us in this blog. We know that many of these tips are obvious, but it is always nice to have someone have our back. In the end, Just keep faith in your preparation and effort & they will eventually pay. Keep checking the space for more updates and latest content.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.