The number system is an essential part of competitive exams like Banking, SSC, Railways & Insurance exams. Wondering what type of Number System questions are asked in different government exams? To help you with your preparation we have brought you the Important Number System Questions in this blog for the practice. We have covered every type of Number System questions that can be asked in upcoming government exams.
Let us start with the blog and start solving “Important Number System Questions”. You can download the PDF for free and can attempt the questions according to your ease.
If you are preparing for the upcoming government exam. Then you can test your preparation by attempting a free mock test here.
1. Important Number System Questions PDF – Download Here
You can download Important Number System Questions and Answers PDF for free by clicking on the link given below:
1.1 How to download 50 Important Number System Questions?
Step 1: Click on the above-given download link. You will be taken to Oliveboard’s FREE Ebooks Page.
Step 2: Register/Login on to the Free E-Books Page of Oliveboard (It is 100% free, You just enter your valid email id and a password to be able to download the 50 Important Number System Questions).
Step 3: After Logging in, you will see the list of Free Ebooks.
Step 4: Click on the Solved Papers section under All ebooks sections.
Step 5: You will be able to download the 50 Important Number System Questions PDF.
Let’s have a look at the sample for the Important Number System Questions
Q1) The digits of a two-digit number are in the ratio of 2 : 3 and the number obtained by interchanging the digits is bigger than the original number by 27. What is the original number?
Correct Answer: “4”
Q2) Three consecutive numbers such that twice the first, 3 times the second, and 4 times the third together make 182. The numbers in question are
18, 22 and 23
2. 18, 19 and 20
3. 19, 20 and 21
4. 20, 21 and 22
Correct Answer: “3″
Want to Solve More Number System Questions? Attempt A Free Mock Test Here.
Q3) A two-digit number is such that the sum of the digits is 11. When the number with the same digits is reversed is subtracted from this number, the difference is 9.What is the number?
Correct Answer: “3”
Q4) One-fifth of a number is equal to 5/8th of another number. If 35 is added to the first number, it becomes four times the second number. Find the second number.
Correct Answer: “3”
Q5) What least number would be subtracted from 427398 so that the remaining number is divisible by 15?
Correct Answer: “1”
Q6) A number consists of two digits. If the digits interchange places and the new number is added to the original number, then the resulting number will be divisible by:
Correct Answer: “D”
2. Free Lockdown Live Tests For Upcoming Banking Exams
Here is what you will get with Live Tests.
1. Compete with Friends – Invite Friends to take Daily Live Tests with you.
2. Get All India Standing.
3. Analyze your weakness.
4. Improve your score by +10.
5. Understand All Clerk and PO Level Exams.
Want to increase your score by +10? Attempt daily free lockdown live tests HERE
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Top 100 Current Affairs MCQs – Jan 2019
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors, and CJIs (May– 2019)
- Static GK Free Ebook – Important People who died in 2018
- Important Summits and Conferences 2018 – Free Current Affairs Ebook
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf