“The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today”. We hope that you are following this quote for your preparations for CWC Exam 2019. The Prelims Exam date for the post of Junior Superintendent is 30th May 2019. With approximately a month left for the preliminary exam for CWC Junior Superintendent 2019, it is very important that you give it a best shot so that there are sure shot chances of clearing the prelims exam and then moving on to Main Exam preparation. In this blog-post of CWC 2019 Last 30 Days Preparation Strategy for the preliminary exam of Jr. Superintendent Post, we will go through the strategy, tips and tricks and attempt strategy as well. Read the blog in its entirety to take full advantage of it.
- CWC 2019 Last 30 Days Preparation Strategy – Jr. Superintendent
- Syllabus for CWC Prelims 2019
- CWC 2019 Last 30 Days Preparation Strategy – English Language
- CWC 2019 Last 30 Days Preparation Strategy – Quantitative Aptitude
- CWC 2019 Last 30 Days Preparation Strategy – Reasoning Ability
- CWC Junior Superintendent 2019 Online Mock Test Series
CWC 2019 Last 30 Days Preparation Strategy – Jr. Superintendent
First of all let us look at the Exam Pattern for CWC 2019 Prelims Exam for Jr. Superintendent
|Name of the Tests(Not By sequence)||No. Of questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1.||English Language||30||30||English||20 Minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||Hindi and English||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||Hindi and English||20 Minutes|
Syllabus for CWC Prelims 2019
|Cloze Test||Data Interpretation||Alphanumeric Series|
|Fill in the blanks||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Blood Relations|
|Miscellaneous||Mixtures & Allegations||Coded Inequalities|
|Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting||Number Systems||Coding Decoding|
|Para jumbles||Permutation, Combination &Probability||Data Sufficiency|
|Paragraph Completion||Profit & Loss||Input Output|
|Reading Comprehension||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||Logical Reasoning|
|Sequence & Series||Puzzle|
|Simple Interest & Compound Interest | Surds & Indices||Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test|
|Time & Distance||Syllogism|
|Work & Time||Tabulation|
CWC 2019 Last 30 Days Preparation Strategy – English Language
- You have enough time in your hands so it becomes very important that you practice each and every topic given in the syllabus for English Language.
- Reading is of extreme importance. Read a standard newspaper daily in these 30 days. Give special importance to the Editorial section of the newspaper. It helps you enhance your vocabulary as well increases your reading speed.
- Increase in the reading speed will help you immensely while you are taking the real exam. You will be able to comprehend the exam paper very well and answer the questions in no time.
- Now in English section, accuracy is of prime importance. Just marking the answers is not enough, marking your answers accurately will increase your sectional marks and thereby increasing overall marks.
- Use various online sources to daily practice questions on topics:
|Fill in the Blanks|
6. As you are done with practicing enough questions on these topics you can go for New Pattern English Test. This will make you practice good variety of questions as well as make you feel confident in the English Language section. 7. Watching a few important Youtube sessions on the above topics by Oliveboard’s expert faculty will definitely aid you in your preparations. Watch them as and when you feel the need to understand a particular topic.
|Grammar Basics||Master Parajumbles||One Word Substitution|
CWC 2019 Last 30 Days Preparation Strategy – Quantitative Aptitude
- First of all take up a sectional test and try to understand your strengths and weakness in the Quantitative Aptitude section.
- The analytics part will tell you exactly where you were good and what type of questions need special attention. This test will serve a diagnostic attempt for you.
- Prelims Exam is all about your speed and accuracy. How accurate you are and how speedily you could solve a particular question will ultimately decide your fate.
- Work extensively on your calculations and by that we mean you must be in a habit of solving a question within least time. Learn all the formula of topics covered in the syllabus. Practice some mental calculation tricks from youtube channel.
- If you are still not thorough with the Quants Basic, you can start by watching Oliveboard’s Expert Faculty videos for your clarity of concept.
|Master Time & Work||Master Data Interpretation||Pipes & Cisterns Concepts|
|Boats & Streams Concepts||Master Compound Interest|
6. In these 30 days practice a lot of questions from the topics given in the syllabus so that you develop speed and accuracy both and be able to solve any question thrown at you.
7. Try and solve 3-4 Data Interpretation questions regularly because DI questions consume quite a lot of time and are asked in prelims as well as main Examination.
8. You can also practice using Topic Tests which are available for most topics of Quants syllabus in different levels of difficulty i.e. Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3. You can take up level 1 questions at the beginning and gradually move on to level 3 questions.
CWC 2019 Last 30 Days Preparation Strategy – Reasoning Ability
- Now this section tests your logical reasoning abilities i.e. ability to think in a logical and sensible way. There will questions of topics such as Blood Relations, Coding-decoding, Alphanumeric series, Order and ranking, Seating arrangement, Puzzles etc.
- Practice sufficient number of questions of all types and be thorough with the each one of them. You can practice questions using online websites as well as topic tests available.
- Try to solve 4-5 seating arrangement type and Puzzle type questions daily so as to have a grip over them and have sufficient practice.
- Take up a sectional test once in every 2 to 3 days so as to practice the entire section and know your weakness in it.
- After taking up the test, while analysing the test, solve each type of question again so as to know the correct way to solve it.
- If you feel that you need assistance in any of the topics in the Reasoning Ability section, you can always refer expert faculty videos to help you a way out in solving various different types of questions.
|Master Puzzles||Master Order & Ranking||Master Miscellaneous Topics|
This was all from us in this blog of CWC 2019 Last 30 Days Preparation Strategy – Jr. Superintendent Post. We hope that you like the tips provided above and will be able to benefit from it. If you haven’t enrolled for the CWC Jr. Superintendent Mock Test Series 2019 till now, you can enroll for it and start taking tests for your better preparation.
CWC Junior Superintendent 2019 Online Mock Test Series
Oliveboard has brought to you the most effective Mock Test Series for Central Warehousing Corporation Exam 2019 for the post of Junior Superintendent. CWC 2019 Mock Test Series will help you prepare for the Prelims and Mains of the CWC Junior Superintendent Exam. You can Register to Oliveboard to attempt the First Free Mock Test and check the level of your exam preparation and your National Standing. Analyse your Performance with Oliveboard’s Analytics feature and get to know your Weak Areas. Get Oliveboard’s Expert Guidance to improve your score in subsequent Tests.
- 10 Mocks for CWC 2019 Prelims (for Junior Superintendent)
- 5 Mocks for CWC 2019 Mains (for Junior Superintendent)
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
- Validity: Jan 31st 2020
Stay tuned to Oliveboard for more information of CWC 2019 Exam.
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test