The Prelims of CWC Jr. Superintendent Exam in scheduled on 30th May 2019. And we have come up with the last minute tips and Exam attempt strategy for CWC Jr. Superintendent Exam 2019. Go through these tips to ace your Exam.
- CWC Jr. Superintendent Exam 2019 – Prelims Exam Pattern
- CWC Jr. Superintendent Exam 2019 – Download Admit Card
- CWC Jr. Superintendent Exam Attempt Strategy
- CWC Jr. Superintendent Exam Last Minute Tips
- Exam Checklist
CWC Jr. Superintendent Exam 2019 – Prelims Exam Pattern
First of all let us look at the Exam Pattern for CWC 2019 Prelims Exam for Jr. Superintendent
|Name of the Tests(Not By sequence)||No. Of questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1.||English Language||30||30||English||20 Minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||Hindi and English||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||Hindi and English||20 Minutes|
CWC Jr. Superintendent Exam 2019 – Download Admit Card
Commencement of Call letter Download: 8 May 2019
Closure of Call letter Download: 30 May 2019
CWC Jr. Superintendent Exam Attempt Strategy
- Attempt your strongest topics first: This helps you attempt the maximum number of questions and also boosts of your confidence in the Exam hall that you are doing fine in your exam.
- Pick and Choose Questions – You must be able to pick up the right questions in the respective sections namely Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & English Section. Pick and choose those questions that you can attempt in minimum time with maximum accuracy.
- No blind guesswork: You need to keep a fine balance between speed & accuracy Remember that there is 1/4th of negative marking for every wrong answer. Accuracy is as important as speed in this exam. Try the elimination method to eliminate 2-3 options before making calculated guesses, and refrain from any blind guesswork. Accuracy & Speed will be build up only after you have practiced enough for your Exam.
- Read the Question Properly: Concentration is of utmost importance. Read the questions thoroughly and comprehend them properly before answering them. Understand what is written in the question. Do no hastily skip the question just by looking at it. You might just be able to do it if you read it properly. So, before skipping, read it carefully because sometimes the questions that look difficult, are actually easy to solve, especially Puzzles.
- Do not waster precious Time on any one question – If you are not able to solve any particular question in stipulated time, skip it as there is a time limit of 20 minutes. You can always come back to any question if you feel that you can solve it.
CWC Jr. Superintendent Exam Last Minute Tips
Avoid New Topics
Do not try to learn or practice any new topics now as it may demotivate you and this can cause loosing of your confidence. Stick to revision.
Practice Mock Test
Take a CWC Jr. Superintendent Mock Tests one last time to measure your progress. Oliveboard’s Mock test would provide you instant feedback in the form of analytics, which will help you determine your speed & accuracy in solving questions and identify your strong and weak areas.
Do not take it lightly and leave it for the last night. Revise all the concepts, formula, shortcuts and tricks so that you don’t forget them. Highlight the important points.
Time is a crucial factor and it is easy to lose track while writing an exam. This is where your practice will show results. Manage it properly.
Speed and Accuracy
Speed and accuracy is one aspect that would help you clear the Phase 1 (Prelims) of the Exam. This is where your practice will show result. Try to attempt maximum number of questions with 100% accuracy because in an exam like this, you cannot afford to lose even one-fourth of marks.
Make a Separate Note
Write the formula, shortcuts, tricks, etc. on a separate paper so that you can quickly go through it before the exam.
Avoid Stress and Anxiety
Staying calm and composed is the key. Do not get anxious about the level of difficulty of Exam or for that matter anything about the exam. Doing some light exercise or meditation would be a good idea.
Stay Away from Negative Thoughts
Try to stay away from negative thoughts or people who demotivate you. Have confidence that you have given your best & your hard-work will be rewarded.
Take a well-balanced diet. Avoid oily and sugary snacks. Stay well hydrated.
Relax and Rest
Do not let anxiety ruin your preparation. Make sure you don’t deprive yourself of sleep. Taking proper sleep would improve your concentration and help you remember things easily. Keep reminding yourself that there is nothing that you cannot achieve.
Keep your Call letter, recent passport size photograph, Photo identity proof (Original + Photocopy), Ball Point Pen (all things that are mentioned in your call letter to carry on the day of exam) in your bag before the day of exam so that you may not forget any of these in hurry. It is better to reach the Examination Centre in advance than getting late. So, leave early to avoid getting stuck in the traffic.
- Call Letter
- Photograph (if mentioned)
- ID Proof
- Ball pen
- Reach the centre in advance
This was all from us in this blog of CWC Jr. Superintendent Exam 2019 – Last Minute Tips & Attempt Strategy. We hope that you like the content provided in this blog “CWC Jr. Superintendent Exam 2019 – Last Minute Tips & Attempt Strategy” and would be able to take benefit from the above given tips and strategy. Before you take the actual exam, do devise an attempt strategy for exam as to what kind of questions have to be attempted in the beginning and how much maximum time has to be allotted to a particular type of question. The same can be done while taking and analysing Mock Tests.
You can visit Oliveboard’s Discuss Forum to interact with fellow aspirants of Banking and Government exams and learn from your peers.