Welcome to another daily dose of Daily Current Affairs Update – 6 Dec 2019. Today, we are going to bring you the latest updates around the world and major current affairs. This blog will be very beneficial for the aspirants aspiring for any government/ banking exam. If you are preparing for various exams like RBI Grade B, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SSC CPO, LIC Assistant, etc. Join Oliveboard and get the courses designed with the latest patterns and high-end mock tests to check your preparation level.
Daily Current Affairs Update – 6 Dec 2019
Daily Current Affairs Update – National
- Tri-services ‘Exercise Indra’ between India, Russia to be conducted from Dec 10-19 in Babina (UP), Pune and Goa.
- Venkaiah Naidu reprimands MPs for absenteeism in standing committees, only 18 ministers have so far attended all the 41 meetings of the eight panels since its constitution in September last year.
- King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden inaugurate Sarai Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) in Uttarakhand
- Amnesty International India Pvt. Ltd., to which the ED had earlier served a show-cause notice for alleged violations of the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) involving INR 51.72 crore, has sought more time to respond.
- Union Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal inaugurates Avantee Mega Food Park in Dewas (MP); first in central India.
- Rs 24,396.19 crore collected as fee from toll plazas of the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) in 2018-19.
- Real GDP growth forecast for 2019-20 is revised downwards from 6.1% in the October policy to 5.0%, 4.9-5.5% in H2 of 2019-20 and 5.9-6.3% for H1:2020-21.
Daily Current Affairs Update – International
- World Soil Day observed by UN’s FAO on December 5 with its focus on ‘Stop Soil Erosion, Save Our Future’.
- Former Secretary of State John Kerry endorsed Joe Biden for 2020 Presidential run.
- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu claimed that Israel has full right to annex the Jordan Valley.
- France saw a bulk shut down after thousands of protestors gathered on road to protest against the pension overhaul.
- United National Party (UNP) Deputy Leader Sajith Premadasa is named as the leader of opposition in Sri Lanka, post his defeat in the presidential contest.
Daily Current Affairs Update – Sports
- Arsenal continues its bad run in this season of English Premier League as the Gunners lost 2-1 to Brighton in their match on Thursday.
- India won a whopping 50 medals on the fourth day of South Asian Games. India’s total medal tally reached 58 gold, 41 silver and 19 bronze.
- R. Praggnanandhaa became the youngest Indian ever and second youngest in the world to cross the ELO Live rating of 2600. He won his seventh-round of London Chess Classic FIDE Open tournament against GM Jules Moussard of France.
That is all from us in this blog, Daily Current Affairs Update – 6 Dec 2019. We have tried to cover the significant headlines for the day and the current affairs. For more such content please keep following Oliveboard.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test