Documents for IBPS RRB PO Interview : IBPS RRB PO Interview dates 2022 will be out soon. IBPS Conducts the IBPS RRB PO interview every year for the students who clear the Prelims and Mains exam. Candidates need to carry some documents for IBPS RRB PO interview 2022. In this blog, we will mention the documents required for IBPS RRB PO Interview. Let’s get started.
Important Documents for IBPS RRB PO Interview 2022
- Carry the printout of a valid interview call letter which is issued by the IBPS.
- Printout of the online application form that you have registered for IBPS RRB PO. The link will be reopened to reprint the application soon by the IBPS.
- You need to carry the proof of a Date of Birth and the documents which can work for DOB proof are (i) Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC. (Ii) High School (10th Class) passing certificate.
- You are supposed to carry one photo identity proof such as – Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID, Bank Passbook with a photograph.
- Carry a mark sheet and passing certificate of both High School (10th ) and Intermediate (12th ).
- Carry Provisional Certificate OR Mark sheets for each semester/year OR Consolidated Marks sheet OR Final Degree Certificate regarding Graduation.
- You must carry the caste Certificate issued by the Competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by the Government of India in the case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- If you are have mentioned any work experience of any government organization so, you are supposed to carry a work experience certificate. Although it is not mandatory to carry a private Company Work Experience Certificate.
- If any candidate is working in any government organization then you are required to carry Non- Objection Certificate ( NOC).
Other Important Tips From Toppers
- Speak in front of a mirror or make a group of friends; prepare with them.
- Keep an eye on current affairs and banking news.
- You are expected to have a decent knowledge of your graduation subject especially when you are a fresher.
- If you are doing any job, a decent knowledge of your sector and industry will help.
- Be utterly honest with the panel as they will come to know if you are bluffing.
- Choose the language wisely. Talking in English won’t help if you don’t speak sense.
- Questions related to agriculture schemes can also be asked, so be prepared.
IBPS RRB PO Interview Batch 2022
The interview process can be difficult for some students, we understand that. Some of you might feel the need to practice before the actual interview. So, we at Oliveboard bring to you a personalized interview batch for IBPS RRB PO exam 2022. You can register yourself for this batch and prepare with the help of the mock interviews. Here are the features of IBPS RRB PO Interview batch 2022.
|Batch Name||Personalized Interview Batch for IBPS RRB PO 2022|
|Number of Mock Interviews||Two “1-to-1” Mock Interviews with Detailed Personalized Feedback|
|Number of Sessions||25+|
|Medium of Instruction||Bilingual (Content in English and Explanation in English & Hindi both)|
|Medium of Mock Interviews||Mock Interviews can be given in either English or Hindi|
|Course Start date||20-Oct|
|PDF Notes of Live Classes||Yes, will be provided after Live Class|
|Validity||Until IBPS RRB PO Interview Completion|
|Other Highlights||– Two “1-to-1” Mock Interviews with Detailed Feedback from Interviewers- First Mock Interview round with OB Interview Expert & Second Mock Interview with Ex-GM RRB & Interview Panel Member- 25+ Sessions for All-Round Interview Preparation- Complete Overview of IBPS RRB Interview Process- Special Coverage of Banking Awareness and Current Affairs Section- Special Sessions For Personality Development- Personalized tips and suggestions for Interview preparation based on the candidate’s profile|
Meet Our Panel Members
Here, you can know more about our Interview panel members.
|Aditya Sir||Banking GA and Current Affairs Expert8+ years experience|
|Mr. R. Subramani Sir||Ex-GM, Syndicate Bank35+ Years of Experience, Ex- IBPS Panel Member|
|Mr. G. C. Matolli Sir||Ex-GM, Syndicate Bank35+ Years of Experience, Ex- IBPS Panel Member|
|Harshita Madam||English Expert10+ years experience|
|Mr. M.H. Jadhav Sir||Ex-GM, Bank of MaharashtraEx- Chairman RRB Interview Panel Member|
Also read :
IBPS RRB PO Interview Dates 2022
IBPS will soon release the interview dates for IBPS RRB PO Interview 2022. Keep checking this space for new information. Happy Learning 😀
I have been writing blog content for different exams for more than 3 years now. Being an aspirant myself and having closely worked with students and mentors, I know what kind of content an aspirant is looking for. Apart from writing content, I like watching movies.