IBPS RRB PO Interview Questions and Answers : IBPS RRB PO Mains result has been announced, and soon IBPS RRB PO interview will be conducted. A number of banking related questions maybe asked in the IBPS RRB PO interview. So, here in this blog, we bring to you IBPS RRB PO interview Questions and Answers PDF, which is prepared by Aditya Sir, who is one of our panel members of IBPS RRB PO Interview Batch 2022. So without any delay let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- IBPS RRB PO Interview Questions and Answers PDF Download Now
- Sneak-Peek into the E-book
- IBPS RRB PO Interview Batch 2022
- Meet Our Panel Members
- IBPS RRB PO Interview FAQs
IBPS RRB PO Interview Questions and Answers PDF Download Now
How to download the IBPS RRB PO interview Questions PDF?
Step 1: Click on the download link. You will be taken to Oliveboard’s FREE E-Books Page.
Step 2: Register/Login to the Free E-Books Page of Oliveboard (It is 100% free, You just enter your valid email ID and a password to be able to download the IBPS RRB PO Interview free pdf.
Step 3: After Logging in, you will be able to download the free e-book.
What’s there in the IBPS RRB PO interview Questions PDF?
- What was the need of Regional rural Banks, when already Nationalised banks were working in India?
- To connect with the rural customers specially farmers with the regulated financial system
- To explain the Banking in the regional language
- To encourage public confidence in the financial system
- To provide safety to the savings of customers
- To create credit and increase the supply of money
- Main motive is Financial Inclusion
- What is Financial Inclusion?
Financial inclusion means that individuals and businesses have access to useful and affordable financial products and services that meet their needs – transactions, payments, savings, credit and insurance – delivered in a responsible and sustainable way.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
- Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (PMVVY)
- Stand Up India Scheme.
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY)
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
- Jeevan Suraksha Bandhan Yojana.
- Why you want to join Banking Sector?
- Banks are pillar of any Nations Economy
- For Job Stability (do not use secure, say it is a stable job)
- Fast growth (Banking Sector offers tremendous growth opportunities as candidates )
- Fast and fair selection process
- Continuing education and community service is highly encouraged
- Socially respectable job
- Question: Who is known as the Father of Regional Rural Banks in India
- Ans: M Swaminathan
- Cross Question: Why ?
- M. S. Swaminathan: Father of Green Revolution in India & Father of RRB in India From 1972 to 1979: M. S. Swaminathan was director general of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
Sneak-Peek into the E-book
IBPS RRB PO interview Dates
IBPS RRB PO Interview Batch 2022
The interview process can be difficult for some students, we understand that. Some of you might feel the need to practice before the actual interview. So, we at Oliveboard bring to you a personalized interview batch for IBPS RRB PO exam 2022. You can register yourself for this batch and prepare with the help of the mock interviews. Here are the features of IBPS RRB PO Interview batch 2022.
|Batch Name||Personalized Interview Batch for IBPS RRB PO 2022|
|Number of Mock Interviews||Two “1-to-1” Mock Interviews with Detailed Personalized Feedback|
|Number of Sessions||25+|
|Medium of Instruction||Bilingual (Content in English and Explanation in English & Hindi both)|
|Medium of Mock Interviews||Mock Interviews can be given in either English or Hindi|
|Course Start date||20-Oct|
|PDF Notes of Live Classes||Yes, will be provided after Live Class|
|Validity||Until IBPS RRB PO Interview Completion|
|Other Highlights||– Two “1-to-1” Mock Interviews with Detailed Feedback from Interviewers- First Mock Interview round with OB Interview Expert & Second Mock Interview with Ex-GM RRB & Interview Panel Member– 25+ Sessions for All-Round Interview Preparation- Complete Overview of IBPS RRB Interview Process- Special Coverage of Banking Awareness and Current Affairs Section- Special Sessions For Personality Development- Personalized tips and suggestions for Interview preparation based on the candidate’s profile|
Meet Our Panel Members
Here, you can know more about our Interview panel members.
|Aditya Sir||Banking GA and Current Affairs Expert8+ years experience|
|Mr. R. Subramani Sir||Ex-GM, Syndicate Bank35+ Years of Experience, Ex- IBPS Panel Member|
|Mr. G. C. Matolli Sir||Ex-GM, Syndicate Bank35+ Years of Experience, Ex- IBPS Panel Member|
|Harshita Madam||English Expert10+ years experience|
|Mr. M.H. Jadhav Sir||Ex-GM, Bank of MaharashtraEx- Chairman RRB Interview Panel Member|
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
This is all from our side in this blog. Stay tuned to Oliveboard 😀
IBPS RRB PO Interview FAQs
You can find the IBPS RRB PO interview guide on Oliveboard’s Free E-book Section.
The type of questions asked in IBPS RRB PO interview and the way to answer those questions is provided in the Free ebook provided by Oliveboard.
I have been writing blog content for different exams for more than 3 years now. Being an aspirant myself and having closely worked with students and mentors, I know what kind of content an aspirant is looking for. Apart from writing content, I like watching movies.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series