Quantitative aptitude is an integral part of almost all the competitive examinations. With the various exams being announced, it is high time to start preparing for the exams. Here we brought for you Number System Formula and Tricks. This complete e-book will help you in understanding the Number system much more ease and convenience. This will help you prepare for various exams like SSC CPO, IBPS Clerk, RBI Grade B, IBPS PO. In this e-book, you will find all the relevant inputs that are needed to tame this part of Quantitative aptitude.
Once you are through the Number System Formula and Tricks, you will be able to solve the questions relevant to exams with much efficiency.
Download the Number System Formulas and Tricks from this link-: http://bit.ly/Num-Sys-Formulae
Number System Formula and Tricks – Sneak Peek
- Divisibility Test:
|Numbers||IF A Number|
|Divisible by 2||End with 0,2,4,6,8 are divisible by 2|
|Divisible by 3||Sum of its digits is divisible by 3|
|Divisible by 4||Last two digit divisible by 4|
2. Sum Rule
- (a + b)(a – b) = (a2– b2)
- (a + b)2= (a2 + b2 + 2ab)
- (a – b)2= (a2 + b2 – 2ab)
Get the detailed Formulas and tricks from below link.
We hope this blog helps you in clearing all the doubts related to number system and allow you to ace the chapter in Quantitative Aptitude. For more chapter focussed study material stay tuned to Oliveboard.
Download Oliveboard Series Ebook:
- 100 Reasoning Puzzles: http://bit.ly/100-Puzzle-MCQs
- Banking Bolt: http://bit.ly/bankingbolt
- Important Summits and Conferences 2018 – Free Current Affairs Ebook
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf