Weekly Current Affairs PDF 2022 : Current Affairs being part of the General Awareness section is asked in every government exam and is also important from the final interview. In this blog, we cover weekly current affairs oneliners in form of a PDF which is very important for the upcoming Bank & Government Exams like NABARD Grade A, RBI Grade B, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO and SBI Clerk, IDBI Assistant Manager, CWC, FCI, SSC CGL, LIC AAO, LIC ADO & various other exams. General awareness can be the easiest section when followed regularly. Download the Free PDF OR follow the daily current affairs and keep yourself updated with the latest events. You can also take an online quiz on Oliveboard App and Website.
Table of Contents
- Weekly Current Affairs Oneliners 2022
- Weekly Current Affairs – 19th September – 25th September 2022 — Download PDF
- Highlights – Weekly Current Affairs: 19th – 25th September 2022
- Latest Weekly Current Affairs Importance
- Advantages of Current Affairs PDF
- Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Weekly Current Affairs FAQs
Weekly Current Affairs Oneliners 2022
Weekly Current Affairs Oneliners will help you prepare for General Awareness efficiently. Since GA is a vast topic, weekly current affairs will help you at the time of the revision, especially during last-minute revisions. The importance of current affairs cannot be overstated. In many exams, it carries equal if not more weightage than other sections.
Weekly Current Affairs – 19th September – 25th September 2022 — Download PDF
Click below to download Free Weekly Current Affairs PDF
Scroll down for the previous week’s current affairs.
Weekly Current Affairs – Previous Weeks’ PDF
Use the links given below to download previous weekly current affairs questions PDF
WCA 12th – 18th September 2022 : Click here
How to Download the Free PDF?
Step 1: Click on the download link. You will be taken to Oliveboard’s FREE E-Books Page.
Step 2: Register/Login to the Free E-Books Page of Oliveboard (It is 100% free, You just enter your valid email ID and a password to be able to download the Free pdf.
Step 3: After Logging in, you will be able to download the free e-book by clicking on “click here” as shown in the snap below.
Highlights – Weekly Current Affairs: 19th – 25th September 2022
Overview of the Free PDF for 19th – 25th Sept 2022 is given below :
- MAS and IFSCA to Pursue Cross-border FinTech Innovations
- Federal Bank ranked 63rd in Best Workplaces in Asia 2022 by Great Place to Work
- SBI acquires 100 pc stake in SBI Global Factors
- Reliance General Insurance partners with Paytm to offer customisable health cover
- HDFC Bank launches ‘Aao Bus Karein’ campaign to promote greener commuting habits
- RBI approves appointment of R Gandhi as non-executive chairman of Yes Bank
- RBI governor launches three key digital payment initiatives at Global Fintech Fest 2022
- RBI removes Central Bank of India from PCA framework after more than 5 yrs
- Japan’s MUFG Bank injects ₹3,000 crore in India biz
- RBI directs Mahindra Finance to stop outsourcing its recovery activity through agents
- Air India unveils transformation plan: Vihaan.AI
- NCLT approves merger of Exide Life with HDFC Life
- Mahindra & Mahindra to acquire Swaraj Engines’ 17.41% stake from Kirloskar Industries
- CCI Approves Jio Cinema OTT Merger with Viacom18 Media
- ADB Trims India Growth Estimate By 50 Basis Points To 7% For FY23
- REC accorded with ‘Maharatna’ company status
- ECI releases BLO e-Patrika to establish direct communication with Booth Level Officers
- Govt launches diabetes drug Sitagliptin, its combinations at Rs 60 per pack
- CBDT issues Revised Guidelines for compounding of offences under the Income-tax Act, 1961
- Gujarati film Chhello Show is India’s official entry to Oscars 2023
- USAID and UNICEF launches Doordarshan and YouTube series titled ‘Door Se Namaste’ in New Delhi
- Shri Parshottam Rupala holds bilateral meeting with New Zealand Minister of Trade and Export and Agriculture
- World Bank approves $150 million loan for Punjab to improve state’s finances, service delivery
- Google Cloud, Nasscom to skill students for entry-level Cloud jobs
- India’s APEDA exports first consignment of plant-based meat products from Gujarat to US
- 5 major palm oil importers from Asia form alliance
- With bronze in Belgrade, Bajrang Punia becomes 1st Indian to win 4 medals at world wrestling championships
- Fruhvirtova defeats Linette in 2022 WTA Chennai Open final
- India to host maiden MotoGP race in 2023; to be labelled as ‘Grand Prix of Bharat’
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Latest Weekly Current Affairs Importance
The importance of current affairs is obvious for ardent aspirants of government exams. Current affairs questions feature in all government and banking exams but more than just those written exams, current affairs impacts the overall performance of a government/PSU job aspirant. Let’s take a look at the importance of current affairs in different types of government exams.
- Knowing them is beneficial for the person reading it. Generally, if you miss an SBI recruitment notification and do not apply for it, you are not getting that job.
- Recruiting bodies seek candidates aware of current affairs, be it banking or political awareness, aspirants aware of these events become the first choice.
- Current affairs give you exposure to the real world making your thoughts more practical and actionable.
But the importance of current affairs for specific exams is way more important. Here is how-
Free Weekly Current Affairs for Banking
Current affairs are both important and “difficult to tame” sections of banking exams. Current affairs for Banking vividly deal with banking awareness and do follow a pattern. Regular reading of current affairs and a sound understanding of previous years’ banking awareness questions, is always helpful. Here is why current affairs are important for banking exams:
- Candidates need to get past a sectional cut-off in this section as well leaving them with no option but to study current affairs.
- It is expected from a banking aspirant to be aware of economic and banking-related events on a day-to-day basis.
- Current affairs not only helps in mains examination but also helps in acing interview of banking exams.
- The current affairs become even more relevant if the aspirant is willing to join India’s Central bank RBI as an RBI Grade B Officer.
- Current affairs fetch easy marks.
Download the Weekly Current Affairs PDF from the Oliveboard website and stay on top of all banking awareness events each week.
Weekly Current Affairs for SSC
General Awareness of SSC can be tricky due to its vast syllabus and the uncertainty of the questions. Still, the current affairs section features up to 10 questions and can significantly affect your overall score. The current affairs PDF here is also important for SSC aspirants as to cover all major social, political, scientific, economic, sports, awards, and miscellaneous events in a single PDF. As current affairs questions are usually asked about events that happened 6 months before the exam, these PDFs will be handy during the last phase of your preparation.
So download the Weekly Current Affairs PDF from the Oliveboard website and stay on top of all current affairs and related events regularly.
Weekly Current Affairs for Railways
Latest Current affairs form a major part of the RRB NTPC exam. Whether we talk about (Computer Based Test) CBT-1 (1st round, screening) or CBT- 2 (2nd stage), to crack exam this exam, then one needs to master the ‘General Awareness’ section. A very crucial part of this section is the current affairs section which according to the recent trends of the exams has become a major section of general awareness. These Current Affairs PDFs by Oliveboard are a perfect mix of all important events happening in all fields and around the globe.
So, download our free Weekly Current Affairs PDF for all Govt Exams including railways. Just use the link given above and click on Weekly Current Affairs buttons to download or view the PDF.
Advantages of Current Affairs PDF
Weekly current affairs play an important role in preparation for the GA section, which has a vast syllabus. Following good weekly PDF helps you in revising only important current events as these are hand-picked by former successful aspirants. As the time is less and candidates need to cover all the topics, these crisp weekly current affairs PDFs help you prepare GA in a very less time as it contains a summary of all the important events as well.
Monthly Current Affairs PDF
In addition to the weekly PDFs, you can also download the monthly compilation of these one-liners – Popularly Known as Oliveboard BOLT. These monthly current affairs PDF is available in both Hindi and English.
- INSURANCE BOLT – Static Insurance Awareness GK E-book
- FREE Computer Awareness PDF: Study Notes for IBPS, IB ACIO & ECGC Exam
- BOLT – Monthly Current Affairs PDF | For Banking, SSC, Railway, UPSC Exams
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors, and CJIs (June– 2020)
- Important Summits and Conferences 2018 – Free Current Affairs Ebook
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
Weekly Current Affairs FAQs
Register from the link here and download the weekly current affairs PDF.
Yes, you can take the weekly and daily current affairs quiz from your Oliveboard dashboard and your Oliveboard App.
Topics included are banking, finance, international news, internal affairs, defence, science and technology, sports, and more.
Weekly Current Affairs is useful for Banking, SSC, Railways, State Civil Services Exams, UPSC, RBI Grade B, and other regulatory exams.
Weekly Current Affairs PDF saves you time in collecting the daily current affairs. It makes your general awareness preparation more practical.
Recommended Free Downloads
- JAIIB LRAB Practice MCQs for JAIIB: Free E-Book | Oliveboard
- Different Types of Borrowers | JAIIB 2022 | Free e-Book
- SSC CGL Previous years’ History Questions with Solutions
- Weekly Current Affairs PDF 2022 for Banking, SSC, Railways, RBI
- 50 Important Data Sufficiency Questions PDF | Download Here
- Hindu Vocabulary PDF Download – Daily Vocabulary 2022
The most comprehensive online preparation portal for MBA, Banking and Government exams. Explore a range of mock tests and study material at www.oliveboard.in