ESIC MTS Mains Shift Timings 2022: The ESIC MTS Exam Timings for Mains has been announced by ESIC. In order to hire eligible candidates for Multi-Tasking Staff positions, the ESIC MTS exam is conducted. Currently, there are 1948 vacancies available for this recruitment. Generally, the selection process consists of prelims and mains exams. Aspirants who pass the prelims exam will be called for the mains exam. The Employees State Insurance Corporation plans to conduct the ESIC MTS mains exam on 5th June 2022. The ESIC MTS mains Exam Timings 2022 have been released. Applicants can check the ESIC MTS Exam Timings 2022 for the mains exam as well as the general instructions provided in this article. To avoid the last-minute rush, we recommend that aspirants arrive at the exam hall before 30 minutes. You can read the article for more information on ESIC MTS Mains Shift Timings 2022.
Table of Contents
- ESIC MTS Shift timing: Important Dates
- ESIC MTS Shift Timings 2022: Mains- 5th June 2022
- ESIC MTS Shit Timings – General Instructions for Candidates
ESIC MTS Shift timing: Important Dates
|ESIC Recruitment Release Date||28th December 2021|
|ESIC MTS Apply Online Start Date||15th January 2022|
|ESIC MTS Apply Online End Date||15th January 2022|
|ESIC MTS Admit Card 2022||13th April 2022|
|ESIC MTS Phase I Exam 2022||7th May 2022|
|ESIC MTS Phase II Exam 2022||June 5, 2022|
ESIC MTS Exam Pattern 2022
Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Qualifying in Nature)
|Sections||No. of Qs.||Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
Note: Exam Duration – 60 minutes
Phase – I Preliminary Examination is qualifying in nature and marks will not be reckoned for final merit. For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one-fourth of the mark assigned to that question. The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase II in the ratio of 1:10 i.e. about 10 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase-I Preliminary Examination
Phase II – Main Examination
|Sections||No. of Qs.||Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
Note: Exam Duration – 120 minutes
The marks obtained in Phase-II Main Examination will be considered for final selection. For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one-fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
ESIC MTS Shift Timings 2022: Mains- 5th June 2022
ESIC MTS exam is scheduled to be held on 5th June 2022. Each exam day will have multiple sessions. Candidates are required to follow COVID-19 safety guidelines. Shift times for ESIC MTS will be as follows:
|Shift 1||09:00 am – 11:30 am|
|Shift 2||12:30 pm – 3:00 pm|
ESIC MTS Mains Shift Timings 2022: Reporting Time and Exam Timings
Below are the ESIC MTS reporting time, handwriting sample time, and exam time. Aspirants writing the ESIC MTS exam should check the ESIC MTS Exam Timings 2022.
|Events||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|Reporting Time||09:00 AM||12:30 PM|
|Exam Start Time||09:30 AM||1:00 PM|
|Exam End Time||11:30 AM||3:00 PM|
Note: The above ESIC MTS shift timings are not the actual shift timings. The above timings can vary as per the timings released by the ESIC.
ESIC MTS Shit Timings – General Instructions for Candidates
- Date, time and venue address of the examination given in the call letter.
- The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it.
- No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, notebooks or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Take the call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, a photocopy of photo identity proof stapled with it and same (currently valid) photo ID in original – THIS IS ESSENTIAL.
- You should take with you a ball-point pen. Sheets of paper will be provided.
Items not allowed in the Exam Hall
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item,
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle (only transparent water bottle is allowed),
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, bluetooth devices etc.
You are advised to avoid wearing ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc.
ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022 – Covid-19 Special Instructions
- Candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the Call Letter
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of entry of the candidate to the exam venue.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidates must bring their own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter and Photocopy of the photo ID card stapled with it, same ID Card in Original.) The name on the ID and on the Call Letter should be exactly the same. g.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed. No other Items are permitted inside the venue.
As candidates enter the examination centre, they will be directed to their exam labs based on their roll numbers. Upon reaching there, candidates will go through a registration process. The process involves –
- Candidate registration will be done through photo capture. Photo captured will be matched with the photo uploaded by you in the application. You must NOT change your appearance from the photo uploaded by you.
- Photograph will be taken while candidate is standing.
- Seat number will be given to the candidate.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!