Essay Topics For IBPS PO Mains : Essay writing is quite important for the descriptive test of various officer-cadre examinations and IBPS PO is no exception. To start with this paper, aspirants need to be aware of the current happening around the world. The essay topics can be from any of the Social, Science and Technology, Economics, Governance, Current Affairs related topics. To help you find the most relevant topics and practice your writing skills we have to compile a list of a few hot essay topics for upcoming essay topics for IBPS mains this year.
Wondering how you would perform in the real exam? Well, now you can check it right away! Attempt the Oliveboard Free All-India Mock Test that’s been taken by thousands of aspirants already to see where you stand.
Get A Detailed Analysis of Bank PO Descriptive Writing: Evaluation Criteria, Sample Essay, Sample Letter
Table of Contents
New Essay Topics For IBPS PO Mains and Other Officer Level Exams
Here is the list of all important essay topics deemed good for practicing an exam like situation. Do read the complete blog to find recorded video tutorials on – Right ways to approaching descriptive paper from our expert mentors.
- Effect of fake news on social media
- Startup Ecosystem in India
- Cybersecurity and Banking
- India and PISA 2021
- AFSPA: Should it be repealed?
- Australian Bushfire – Climate Change
- India’s exit from RCEP with ASEAN
- Impact of Flipkart takeover by Walmart
- Delhi NCR Pollution: An Unsolved Problem
- Government versus RBI Autonomy
- Workplace safety and work-to-home safety of women is responsibility of the employer.
- The growing menace of Drug abuse in India
- Automation drives new skill shifts towards ‘more human skills’
- Keeping up with the data eruption
- India’s economic slowdown – Causes and consequences
- Employee engagement over employee experience
- DIGITAL PAYMENTS – Issues and Opportunities in India
- Trade protectionist policies and their impact on India
- Relevance of BRICS in the changing global order
- J&K Becoming a Union Territory
- New Regulatory Regime for Technology Giants
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
- Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain
- The New Consumer – Help me faster, Know me better, Wow me everywhere
- Employment Opportunities in the Age Technology
- Capital punishment for crime against women
- Pros and Cons of Artificial Intelligence
- Social world to social media – Impact on the millennial generation
- Industrial Development at the cost of the environment
- National health protection schemes
- New Education Policy
- Why India pulled out of RCEP
- India’s growing engagement with the Indo-Pacific region
- Issues involved in transiting to a cashless economy
- Impact of Industrial Corridors on economy and society
- Marriage Age: Should it be incresed?
- Farm Bills-2020
- COVID-19 and Election
- Vaccine nationalism
- E-learning: How effective is it?
- COVID-19 and Poverty
- USA vs CHINA
- India’s border disputes
IBPS RRB PO Mains Previous Year Essay Topics
- Modern Technology
- Work from home due to COVID-19
- Inflation – Cost of Living
- Ethical Banking
- Influence of Social Media
- Contribution of Unorganised Sector in Indian Economy
- Pros and Cons of 4 days working in a week
- FDI in retails sector
- Does India need a universal Health Care’s System?
- What is Fake news? How to Identify and avoid them?
- Pros & Cons of a NOTA while voting in an election
- Advantages of learning foreign languages.
- Which reform in Indian education can be compared with International level
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Cashless economy
- Effects of gadgets on intellectual capabilities of humans
Descriptive Writing For Bank Exams: Important Tips on Approaching Essay Topics
Descriptive Writing For Bank Exams: Important Topics On Letter Writing for IBPS PO Mains Exam
To receive preparation material along with other relevant helpful content for your banking and government examinations, subscribe to the Oliveboard’s YouTube channel, and you may click here to subscribe.
Alternatively, you can also download the Oliveboard Mobile App for free study material and other latest updates.
Enroll To IBPS PO Mains Cracker Course
- Tense Chart in English with Rules and Examples
- Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 150 Junior Officer Posts
- SBI PO Group Discussion vs SBI PO Group Exercise, Get Complete Details
- Best Government Jobs for Women(Girls) in India 2023
- Descriptive Writing For Bank Exams: A Complete Guide
- Mega Bank Merger List 2023, Current Affairs Related to Bank
- Weekly Current Affairs PDF 2022 for Banking, SSC, Railways, RBI
- Upcoming Government Exams 2023 for SSC, Banking, UPSC, LIC, etc.
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2023, Check Updated Full List
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series