General Knowledge is an extremely important section in all Banking and Government Exams. This section can be very scoring if studied everyday. It includes Static GK and Current Affairs of India and the World. At the outset, the entire syllabus can seem very challenging and overwhelming. Breaking down the syllabus into specific topics will help you study and revise better. Get some important topic wise ebooks for General Knowledge 2022 in this blog.
Table of Contents
Current Affairs GK
Current Affairs forms an important section within General Awareness. Keeping yourself updated with the latest happenings in the required fields of the exam is necessary to answer these questions. Download some important current Affairs GK ebooks here
|Monthly Current Affairs GK||Weekly Current Affairs|
|Important Days and Dates||Awards and Honours|
|Economic survey 2021-22||Sports Current Affairs|
|Latest Appointments||Books & Authors|
General Knowledge (India)
Some important General Knowledge topics specific to India have been provided below.
|Indian States and Capitals||State-wise list of Waterfalls in India|
|National Parks in India||National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries in India|
|River Systems in India||Indian Art and Culture|
|Important Lakes in India|
General Knowledge- World GK
The world GK section is all about the facts about World Organisations & Headquarters, Worldwide Festivals, Important Places in the World, World Leaders, Name of Presidents and Prime Ministers and famous personalities around the world along with Daily GK updates which are truly effective for your exam preparation. Some of the important topics are listed below:
|Countries, Capitals and Currencies|
|National Symbols of India|
|Organizations & Headquarters|
|Ancient World Civilizations|
Importance of General Knowledge in Competitive Exams
The importance of current affairs is obvious for ardent aspirants of government exams. Current affairs questions feature in all government and banking exams but more than just those written exams, current affairs impacts the overall performance of a government/PSU job aspirant. Let’s take a look at the importance of current affairs in different types of government exams.
- Knowing them is beneficial for the person reading it to develop their personality
- Recruiting bodies seek candidates aware of current affairs, be it banking or political awareness, aspirants aware of these events become the first choice.
- Current affairs give you exposure to the real world making your thoughts more practical and actionable.
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors, and CJIs (July– 2020)
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
Connect with us on
The most comprehensive online preparation portal for MBA, Banking and Government exams. Explore a range of mock tests and study material at www.oliveboard.in
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series