With ‘General Knowledge’ being added to the syllabus of every competitive exam across Banking, MBA and Government, it’s necessary that the candidates preparing for it be well aware of the fundamentals. ‘General Awareness’ carries at least 50 marks on an average across various exams and out of these 50, 3-5 marks are questions related to names of countries, capitals and currencies.
Every mark counts and knowing something as basic as the capital or currency of a particular country can earn you brownie points.
To help you score better, we have compiled a list of countries, their capitals and currencies. What’s more? It’s FREE.
Download the eBook here: Countries, Capitals and Currencies eBook
For more questions, topics and resources on General Awareness click on the banner:
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test