Table of Contents
IB Security Assistant/ MTS Eligibility Criteria 2023
To be eligible for the IB Security Assistant/MTS position, candidates need to meet certain criteria. Aspiring candidates who are willing to appear for the recruitment must keep themselves updated with the eligibility criteria before applying online. In this blog, we will provide you with brief details of the IB Security Assistant/ MTS Eligibility Criteria 2023. Candidates can check all the criteria in detail.
IB Security Assistant/ MTS Eligibility Criteria
We have mentioned below the detailed eligibility criteria for all the candidates. Candidates can check the age limit, educational qualification, and other criteria from the details mentioned below.
For Security Assistant
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years
For Multi Tasking Staff
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
Category-wise age relaxation is provided in the upper age limit to the reserved categories. We have mentioned below the detailed category-wise age relaxation.
|Categories||Relaxation in upper age limit (years)|
|Meritorious Sportsperson||5 years|
|PwD||10 years (Candidates should not exceed 56 years of age for MTS)|
|SC/ST Widows, Divorced women, and women who didn’t marry after the divorce||Upto 40 years of age|
- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and
- Possession of domicile certificate of that State against which the candidate has applied
- Knowledge of any one of the local languages/dialects mentioned in Table ‘A’ above against each SIB.
- Candidates possessing field experience in Intelligence work will be preferred.
Candidates applying for the post of SA/Exe and MTS must be fluent in writing/speaking skills in one of the local languages of the states mentioned in the official pdf.
IB Security Assistant/ MTS Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in all tiers of examinations.
- Written Test in Tier I (Objective)
- Exam Tier II written (Descriptive)
- Test of Local Language (For SA Only)
- Document verification for interviews
- The Medical Exam
We hope this blog gave you a better understanding of the IB Security Assistant/ MTS Eligibility Criteria 2023. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
- CS Full Form, All You Need to Know About CS
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2023, 30th September, All Shifts
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Expected Cut Off 2023, Check Here
- OMR Full Form, All You Need to Know About OMR
- Gandhi Jayanti 2023, Honoring the Father of the Nation
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
IB Security Assistant/ MTS Eligibility Criteria 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. 27 years is the upper age limit for the IB Security Assistant.
Ans. 25 years is the upper age limit for the IB Multi Tasking Staff.
Ans. Candidates must have passed matriculation (10th class) from a government-recognized board or institution.
Hey everyone, I’m Vaishnavi Kumari, an edtech writer and a dedicated aspirant for government exams, including banking and SSC exams. Having worked with several edtech platforms, I am committed to providing you with essential and accurate information to ace these exams. With my experience as both a writer and an aspirant, I understand your needs and challenges, and my aim is to make your preparation journey smoother. I’ll focus on specific sections of the exams, compiling comprehensive and helpful content that covers the crucial topics, tips, and strategies you need to succeed. Let’s conquer these exams together!