Just clearing the cut off of the Quantitative Aptitude section would not suffice. You need to score sufficiently high to clear the overall cut off of the Prelims paper of both IBPS RRB Officer and Office Assistants Exams. You will have a composite time of 45 minutes to solve and get to the solutions of both Quantitative Aptitude as well as Reasoning Ability Section. There will be a total of 40 questions each in both the sections with a total mark of 40 each. In this blog of “IBPS RRB Quants Mock Test Attempt Strategy“, we will take you through a full proof strategy as to how to score 30+ in the Quantitative Aptitude section with the help of Mock Tests.
IBPS RRB Quants Mock Test Attempt Strategy
- First and the foremost thing would be that you need to be thorough with each and every topic in the syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude section. You cannot go about saying that some topics you are good at and some others you are not aware of.
- Practice questions on each and every topic. You never know which topic is asked in the exam.
- The second advice here would be to take Mock Tests with a proper strategy. This can play a crucial role while you attempt the real exam.
IBPS RRB Quants Mock Test Attempt Strategy – Divide these Mock Tests into two parts
Here we can suppose that out of 20 Mock Tests, there are 7 Mock Tests left un-attempted as in still you haven’t attempted those. You can divide these 7 Mock Tests into two parts, let’s say 4 & 3 Mock Tests. You can alter this number as per your un-attempted tests.
4 Mock Tests for Actual Exam
- These Mock Tests have to be attempted as if you are taking the actual exam.
- Try and attempt maximum questions with the same speed and accuracy as you would do in the real exam.
- Obviously, you would choose questions that are easy to attempt and the topics you are good at so that you can maximise your attempts and thereby maximising your overall score/marks in the Exam.
- Try to attempt all 40 questions of the Quants section in 20 Minutes.
3 Mock Tests for Scoring
- While attempting these Mock Tests, you should first attempt those questions at which you are not confident or those questions that you otherwise skip. This exercise will help you clear your concepts of those questions that are not too easy and that require more time and effort.
- It is also advisable that after taking each Mock Test, sit and analyse each and every question asked there and also with the help of the Solutions part, learn the trick and concept as to how to go about solving a particular type of question.
- Seeing the solution of question and revising them gives you an edge because you get to the know solution as well the approach to solve the question.
Prelims Exam Pattern – For Both Officer & Office Assistants
Name of Tests
Medium of Exam
No. of Qs.
|1||Reasoning||Hindi/English||40||40||Composite time of 45 minutes|
Note: Candidates have to qualify in both the tests by securing minimum cut-off Adequate number of candidates in each category, depending upon requirements, will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
This was all from us in this blog “IBPS RRB Quants Mock Test Attempt Strategy”. We hope that you are able to follow the strategy explained in the blog and are able to benefit from it as well.
IBPS RRB PO (Scale I) Mock Test Series
- 20 Mocks for IBPS RRB Scale1 Officer Prelims
- 10 Mocks for IBPS RRB Scale1 Officer Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions