Questions on India’s ranking in various indexes is a common question in Bank & Government exams. Ranks are calculated to have a holistic understanding of the situation of the country. The ranks are calculated after a thorough research is done.So in this blog we provide you a pdf with the latest data on India’s Ranking in Various Indexes 2018.
Download India’s ranking in various indexes 2018 for FREE from the adjoining link given or click blow: http://bit.ly/Indias_ranking_in_various_indices_2018
These are carried out by organizations like Neilson, AT Kearney, Ernst & Young, FM Global, Huawei, the World Economic Forum, Insead, the World Bank, United Nations Development Program (UNDP), United Nations Conference on Trade And Development (UNCTAD).
The ranks are calculated by ranking various parameters and then the overall value is presented in forms of ranks. For example, the Human Development Index, works on parameters (indicators) like Life Expectancy, Education and GDP. If these parameters are higher, the country would be ranked higher.
Here’s a sample question that you can expect in exams:
Q) What is India’s rank on the FDI Inflows Index?
Learning this eBook might just earn you that brownie point in your next bank or government exam.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Static GK Free Ebook – Atmosphere and its Structure
- Static GK Free Ebook – Nicknames of Cities (World)
- Free Static GK Ebook – Important Gulfs of the World
- Static GK Free Ebook: Indian Winners – Man-Booker Prize & Roman Magsaysay Awards
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
We hope you like the information provided in the above Static GK Free Ebook would. Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free. All the best for your exams.
Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Monthly Current Affairs – December 2018: http://bit.ly/boltdecember2018
- Monthly Current Affairs – November 2018: http://bit.ly/boltnovember2018
- Monthly Current Affairs – October 2018: http://bit.ly/boltoctober2018
- Monthly Current Affairs – September 2018: http://bit.ly/boltseptember2018
- Monthly Current Affairs – August 2018: http://bit.ly/boltaugust2018
- Monthly Current Affairs – July 2018: http://bit.ly/boltjuly2018
- Monthly Current Affairs – June 2018: http://bit.ly/boltjune2018