There are just about 4 days left for the prelims exam of RBI Assistant 2019, which is scheduled to take place on 14th & 15th Feb 2020. We have a few last-minute RBI Assistant tips to help you with the exams. A few important questions that a candidate often thinks about and those should be answered before attempting the exam. Few of those are as below:
- What kind of paper to expect?
- What should be your attempt strategy for all sections?
- How to manage your time during the exam?
- What should be your focus in the last minutes of preparations?
RBI Assistant Prelims 2019-20 Exam pattern
|Name of Tests
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|English Language.||30||30||20 Mins|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Mins|
A negative marking of 1/4th or 0.25 is applicable.
|Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post||RBI Assistant 2021|
|Number of Vacancies||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant Online Application – Start Date||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant Online Application – End Date||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant Phase 1 – Examination Date||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant Phase 1 – Result Date||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant Phase 2 – Examination Date||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant Phase 2 – Result Date||To be announced|
RBI Assistant Prelims 2019-20 – Attempt Strategy
Start with the topics you are good at. Focus on solving the questions from the topics you are strongest in. Take a sample test here.
Spend time on questions very wisely. A look at the question is often not enough to get the idea. If you are confused, give at max 1 minute to the question and move on if you are still not able to grasp the logic.
Practice Mock Tests to get a complete understanding of the type of paper that is expected on the exam day.
Negative marking is a big highlight of the assistant exam. Try to maintain the accuracy and don’t go for any blind guesswork. Attempting all the questions does not always ensure better marks.
Groom yourself for the time slot your exam is scheduled to take place in. Everyone has a different time of the day when their mind is performing at its best. Train yourself to function at the time slot your exam is scheduled.
RBI Assistant Prelims 2019-20 – Revision tips
Instead of trying to learn new things at this point, it is advisable that you focus on revising the topics/questions which you feel are your stronger points. Take a free mock test and practice your learned concepts and figure out your weaker areas.
2) Take Mock Tests
3) Practice During Your Exam Time-Slot
Each one’s mind is active at different times during the day. To ensure that your mind is active during exam time, take mock tests during your exam slot so that your mind is trained to be alert during your exam.
4) Be Ready for Surprises
Keep yourself open to the chances that RBI may throw some surprises your way. Just be confident in your preparation and tackle the questions with the best approach.
5) Relax your mind a day before the exam
An active & fresh mind will ensure you are in the best frame of mind to solve quicker & better. To achieve this, do not study too much on days leading upto your exam. Get at least 8 hours of sleep before the exam day. People tend to under-estimate the advantage that a fresh mind can provide especially during a speed based exam where you need to solve 100 questions in 60 minutes.
RBI Assistant Prelims 2019-20 – Last-Minute Tips
- Take an adequate amount of sleep prior to your exam day. This will lead to a better state of mind thus allowing you to perform beyond par.
- Stay Calm And Be Confident. You have worked hard and your efforts will pay off.
- Keep your admit card and all other required documents ready a day prior to the exam, thus avoiding the last-minute rush.
- Revise all the learned concepts and do not get stuck on the topics you have not touched so far. Go through the mock analysis for the mocks taken to assure you do not repeat the mistakes done in the mock tests.
That’s all in this blog. We hope the RBI Assistant Tips shared here helps you crack the exam and score well. Stay Tuned for more updates on RBI Assistant 2019-20. ALL THE BEST!
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book