“Coming out of your comfort zone is tough in the beginning, chaotic in the middle, and awesome in the end…because in the end, it shows you a whole new world !! Make an attempt..”. With the LIC AAO 2019 Prelims Exam scheduled on 4th and 5th of May 2019, we at Oliveboard are here with LIC AAO Exam Attempt Strategy for the preliminary exam. The attempt strategy is curated by the Top Faculty at Oliveboard so you can be highly sure of it and implement it while you take the LIC AAO Prelims Exam. Read the bullet points given below to understand better.
Take a look at the pattern of the Exam before we jump into the attempt strategy.
Phase-I: Prelims Exam Pattern
Preliminary Examination consisting of objective test will be conducted online. The test will have three sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||English & Hindi||16||18||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English & Hindi||16||18||20 Minutes|
|English Language||30||30||English||9||10||20 Minutes|
LIC AAO Exam Attempt Strategy for Prelims – By Oliveboard’s Expert Faculty
Points to be kept in mind as notified by the Life Insurance Corporation
- There is no negative marking in the paper. Therefore you can attempt as many questions as possible in the time allotted for the sections.
- The Test of English in the Prelims Phase is qualifying in nature and will not be considered for calculating ranking in the prelims exam. If you find yourself weak in English section then you only need to get the minimum qualifying marks in it.
- The minimum qualifying marks are already given for each of the sections in the official notification. For you to clear the prelims phase, it is important that you clear the minimum qualifying marks in each section.
- Cut off will be out of 70 marks as per the Exam Pattern.
Attempt Strategy for LIC AAO 2019 Prelims
- Level of difficulty of the LIC AAO 2019 Prelims Exam will be moderate. It will be a notch higher than Clerk Examinations.
- Try to attempt maximum questions in the paper. As there is no negative marking in the paper, it is advisable to attempt as many questions as possible as the time limit permits.
- Also do not compromise with the accuracy. Maximise the attempts but maintain high accuracy as well.
- For those aspirants who find themselves a bit weak in the English section, just try to get minimum qualifying marks in it and maximise your attempts and marks in Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude sections so as to strike a balance and be able to cross the overall cut off marks.
LIC AAO Exam Attempt Strategy – By Oliveboard’s Expert Faculty
Our expert Faculty has made much easier for you all in this video of LIC AAO Exam Attempt Strategy & Last Minute Tips. Watch the video and we are sure you will feel confident when all your doubts about the Exam are cleared.
This was all from us in this blog of LIC AAO Exam Attempt Strategy for Prelims 2019. We hope now all your doubts are cleared and you feel secured and confident. Stay tuned to Oliveboard for much informative content. You can visit Oliveboard’s Discuss Forum to interact with fellow aspirants of LIC AAO exam and learn from your peers.
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें