Mini Test for SIB PO & Clerk Exam: The South Indian Bank PO & Clerk Prelims Exam is going to be conducted on 14th February 2022. With only a few days until the SIB PO & Clerk Online Test begins, it is very important to keep yourself focused and calm. To help you analyse your level of preparation, we have come up with a series of Mini Tests for the SIB PO & Clerk Exam. Here is the First Part of the series for you.
Table of Contents
Mini Test for SIB PO & Clerk Exam Part -2 | Download Link
Click on the link below to download the free e-book
How to Download Free E-book PDF?
- Click on the given download link. You will be taken to Oliveboard’s FREE Ebooks Page. Alternately, you can download the Oliveboard Android App to access these on your smartphone.
- Register/Login on to the Free E-Books Page of Oliveboard (It is 100% free, You just enter your valid email id and a password to be able to download the PDF).
- Once logged in you’ll see the message “Please click here to download the Free Ebook“. Click on the message to download that particular ebook.
Mini Test for SIB PO & Clerk Exam Part -2 | Sneak Peek
1. Arrange the following words in a logical and meaningful order.
3. Job appointment
4. Written test
5. Merit list
A. 1. 2, 4, 5, 3, 1
B. 2. 2, 5, 4, 3, 1
C. 3, 2, 4, 1, 5
D. 4, 2, 5, 3, 1
2. Three of the following four-letter clusters are alike in a certain way and one is different. Pick the odd one out.
3. In a code language, PERMUTATION is written as IBKFRMXMFLG. How will PUBLICSECTOR be written as in that language?
4. In a family of 5 members, X is the sister of Y. M has two children and he is the son of E, who is the father-in-law of H. H has only one son. Y is not the granddaughter of E. How is X related to E?
5. Three of the following four words are alike in a certain way and one is different. Pick the odd word out.
6. Which of the devices converts drawing, printed text or other images into digital form?
7. Which of these companies own the search engine Bing?
8. Which menu option is used to add Header and Footer in a document?
9. What do we call the pictorial representation that uses predefined symbols to describe either the logic of a computer program or the data flow and processing steps of a system?
C. Block diagram
10. Which among the following is a device, that is used in computers to add external components?
A. Storage Device such as USB
C. Ports / System Boards
Mini Test for SIB PO & Clerk Exam Part -1 | Sneak Peek
- Which two signs should be interchanged in the following equation to make it correct?
24 ÷ 2 + 13 – 54 × 2 = 34
A. × and ÷
B. + and ×
C. – and ÷
D.- and ×
2. Select the word-pair in which the two words are related in the same way as are the two words in the following word-pair.
A. Word: Sentence
B. Printer: Computer
C. Square: Side
D. Tree: Branch
3. Rahul has ₹340 in the denominations of ₹2 notes, ₹5 notes, and ₹10 notes. The number of notes of each denomination is equal. What is the total number of notes that Rahul has?
4. Which number will replace the question mark (?) in the following series?
3, 14, 29, 38, 51, 58, 69, ?
5. Two statements are given, followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. Assuming the statements to be true, even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts, decide which of the conclusions logically follow(s) from the statements.
All purses are rupees.
Some rupees are coins.
I. Some purses are coins.
II. No purse is a coin.
III. No rupee is a coin.
A. Either Conclusion I or II follows
B. Only Conclusion II and III follow
C. Only Conclusion I and II follow
D. Only Conclusion I and III follow
6. How many bits equal one byte?
7. USB is a common interface that enables communication between devices and a host controller such as a personal computer (PC). ‘S’ in USB stands for?
8. What is the extension of MS-Dos command file?
9. WORM is a data storage technology that prevents the drive from erasing the data. What is the full form of WORM?
A. Write Once, Read More
B. Write Once, Read Much
C. Write Over, Read Mode
D. Write Once, Read Many
10. Which one of the following software applications would be the most appropriate for performing numerical and statistical calculations?
C. Graphics Package
D. Document Processor
E. Slide Presentation
Download the Free ebook to get the complete test with answers.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
I have been creating exam related content for 3 years now. Having appeared for UPSC, SSC, Railway and Banking Exams myself, I understand and create relevant content, important from exams point of view. I am currently creating content for SSC, Railway, J&K and Law entrance exams. During my free time, I love bingewatching shows or read novels.
- Free Mock Tests, Courses, Videos and Ebooks – DOWNLOAD Oliveboard App
- Attempt Free SBI PO Mock Test now
- Attempt IBPS SO 2022 – Free Mock Test
- Attempt Free SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test now
- Latest Pattern SSC CGL Tier 2 Mock Test – Attempt Now
- Latest Pattern SSC CHSL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Mock Tests – Attempt Now