With just 8 days to go for NIACL AO prelims examination, it is high time that you start with your revision process. Students often fail to get the desired results just because of the reason that they are not able to revise the content properly. Without proper and efficient revisionv strategy, the entire study effort goes in vain as many a times students are not able to recollect in the examination what they studied. Sometimes the inability to recollect even a small formula in the examination can cost you adversely. In order to remain stress-free during exam, enough time must be allocated for revision of already learned portions whether it is Quants formula or rules of English Grammar. Therefore it is very important that you chalk out a proper NIACL AO phase 1 revision strategy a few days before the exam so that the chances of clearing the preliminary phase are sure shot.
In this blog of NIACL AO Phase 1 Revision Strategy we will be providing you all a systematic revision plan that can followed to clear the Phase 1 or Prelims of NIACL AO Examination.
Let us first look at the NIACL AO prelims Exam Pattern so that we can design a perfect plan for revision.
Name of Test/Section
Type of Test
Duration for each test/section (Separately timed)
|1.||English Language||Objective||30||20 min||English|
|2.||Reasoning Ability||Objective||35||20 min||English/Hindi|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||Objective||35||20 min||English/Hindi|
NIACL AO Phase 1 Revision Strategy
- As it is the preliminary phase, clearing sectional cut-off as well overall cut-off should be kept in mind. Take regular mock tests for these 7 days and after taking the mock tests please do pay attention to the analytics part. Oliveboard Mock Tests offer you comprehensive analysis of your test. Pay attention to your strong and weak points. After the analysis part, make your own strategy as to how you are going to attempt the actual examination. The areas that you are stronger in or are sure of, should be attempted in the beginning to increase your scores and minimise the negative marking.
- Just a day before examination just revise your formula sheet or rule-book that you must have prepared or must have written somewhere roughly.
- Now the English section can be the easiest section for some while the most difficult section for others. Revise the basic important grammar rules, Practice 2-3 Reading comprehension daily for first 7 days because RCs form a very important part of the English section. I am assuming that you are in a habit of reading daily.
- For other questions of the English section, practicing mocks will be enough. After you are done with taking the mocks, do revise all the questions of English section once and go through the answers and try to understand how to go about those questions and how to answer them.
- For the Reasoning Ability section, there is nothing that can be mugged up. Thorough practice is needed of each type of questions. Practice as many mocks and sectional tests as you can for reasoning ability section. Practice high level puzzles and seating arrangement questions in the first 7 days. You can also take topic tests for the topics that you find yourself weak in.
- For the Quantitative Aptitude section, you are advised to mug up the basic formula from the frequently asked topics in Banking Exams such as Percentages, Profit and Loss, Simple and Compound Interest, Ratio and Proportion, Mensuration and Geometry. If these formula are on your fingertips, then it would be very easy to solve the questions asked in the exam.
- Also, you are advised to give sectional and topic tests for the topics that you find yourself weak in. It is advisable to practice a few say 3 to 4 sets of Data Interpretations so that you are in a habit of solving the DI questions in a time-bound manner.
- After giving mocks, please practice the questions asked in Quantitative aptitude section that you were not able to solve while taking the test. This would help you in solving different variety of questions and solutions as to how to go about solving those sections.
- For the day before examinations, revise the content that you find important from all the three sections.
Some Important Tips for the Exam –
- Take a sound 8 hour sleep a day before the exam.
- Do not overburden yourself with the thought of reading and revising everything just a day before the exam.
- Take the required photocopies of documents needed. Be prepared with the stationery items. Do not rush at the last moment.
- Do not try to learn any new topics a day before the exams.
- Manage your time effectively in the examination hall. Do not get stuck in a single topic while attempting the paper. This could adversely affect your chances of attempting the maximum questions.
- Remember you will have 20 minutes for each section. Try to attempt a good number of questions with accuracy.
- Avoid being anxious inside the exam hall. Relax and plan your exam strategy wisely.
What you do in these last few days will impact your exam performance a lot. So, make sure you use this time judiciously and make the most of it. NIACL AO Phase 1 Revision Strategy will definitely help you and make your preparations a lot easier.
That’s all from us. Hope this NIACL AO Phase 1 Revision Strategy helps you in your preparation.
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now