Topper Strategy by Saurabh Gupta
We have the RBI Grade B success story you have been waiting for. Saurabh Gupta, our 2022 topper, holds a Master’s degree in Commerce with no prior work experience. His success is primarily the result of his dedication and hard work. Find out how he prepared for and got through this prestigious exam and get some useful insights and motivation. Check out the complete blog for Topper Strategy by Saurabh Gupta.
RBI Grade B 2022 Topper Strategy by Saurabh Gupta
Here is the complete Topper Strategy by Saurabh Gupta:
Educational & Work Background
I pursued B. Com (Honours), and subsequently went on to complete M. Com. I have no formal work experience as such.
My Strategy for Phase 1
- I would recommend clearing your basics first, then moving to higher-level practice.
- Attempt as many mock tests as possible and try to make an in-depth analysis of your mistakes.
- Utilize the AI-based analytics feature of mock tests to understand your shortcomings and subsequently improve on them.
My Strategy for Phase 2
- Have a good basic understanding of the basic concepts of the subject of Finance and Management (Refer to the topics given in the syllabus).
- For data and schemes in ESI, create short notes and revise them multiple times. Do not neglect official reports such as RBI Annual Report, Financial Stability Report, Budget, Economic Survey etc.
- You can use points from these reports for descriptive writing as well.
- For English, attempt one mock test either on a weekly or bi-weekly basis and improve on the feedback given.
- Read one newspaper which will help improve your overall comprehension skills and help you understand how to maintain the flow of the essay.
My Interview Preparation
The interview is, I believe, the trickiest part because the uncertainty and expectation level increases manifold here.
- Go through the syllabus once again and cover all the fundamental topics.
- RBI website updates are very crucial.
- Prepare your Bio-data form word by word and create as many questions from it for yourself as possible.
- Reading newspapers at this stage also helps a lot since it helps you develop a critical understanding (Try using one financial and one national newspaper for better coverage).
- Refer to transcripts also so that you get an idea as to what type of questions are actually being asked, but usually, the interview revolves around your profile only.
How did Oliveboard help me in this journey?
Oliveboard has proved extremely helpful for me in all the phases of the exam. I attempted Oliveboard’s mocks for both Phase 1 & 2 and via their analytics tool, I could rectify my mistakes. Also, the mocks, especially from Phase 1, were of very high quality which helped me. I attempted a mock interview session as well, which was conducted by ex-RBI officials. That helped me broaden my horizon and enriched the process. I am forever grateful to the Oliveboard Team for guiding me throughout.
Some Words of Wisdom for Future Aspirants
Stay true to yourself and to the preparation process. You are your best judge and only you know how hard you are actually working. I do believe that luck plays a very important role in one’s success, but your hard work and dedication have a bigger role to play. Stay positive and believe in yourself and you shall surely achieve your goals one day. All the best.
RBI Grade B Preparation Material – Free Ebooks
Hey aspirants!! We have specifically kept this section for the free ebooks. Here, you will get all the topic-wise ebooks. We will keep on updating fresh and new ebooks on different topics so do not forget to bookmark this blog. To download this ebook, all you need to do is log in. Also, download RBI Grade B 2023 Memory-Based Papers below:
- Download RBI Grade B 2023 GA Answer Key Ebook
- Get RBI Grade B 2023 ESI & FM Objective Questions Answer Key Ebook
- Download RBI Grade B 2023 ESI & FM Descriptive Questions Answer Key Ebook
Download FREE Ebooks on Government Schemes for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
- Final Revision of Important Govt Schemes for RBI Grade B – Download FREE Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Top 10 Govt Schemes from Ministry of Agriculture: Part 1 – Download
- FREE Ebook on Top 10 Govt Schemes from Ministry of Agriculture: Part 2 – Download
- Download Top 5 Government Schemes From the Ministry of Education
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 6 Govt. Schemes from the Ministry of Finance
- Ebook on Top 5 Initiatives of NITI Aayog – Download FREE
FREE Ebooks on General Awareness, ESI, FM & Miscellaneous Topics for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA – Download
The syllabus of all the regulatory exams is somewhat similar, so practicing and learning from other exam-specific ebooks are also beneficial in the preparation. Here, we have compiled all the latest ebooks that will help you ace the exam.
- Get a FREE Ebook on Key Highlights from Economic Survey 2022-23
- Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 1 FREE Ebook
- Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 2 FREE Ebook
- Top 50 Banking & Finance CA for all Regulatory Exams (March-April 2023)
- RBI Bolt March 2023 Summary FREE Ebook
- Top 100 PIB Current Affairs MCQs for RBI Grade B 2023: Part 1 – Download FREE
- Top 100 PIB Current Affairs MCQs for RBI Grade B 2023: Part 2 – Download FREE
- FREE Ebook on Introduction to Management
- Five-Year Plans Free Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Indian Agriculture
- Insurance Sector in India FREE Ebook
- International Economic Institutions FREE Ebook
- Export-Import Policy Free Ebook
Download FREE Ebooks on QRE (Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English) for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
Download all the ebooks for FREE and enhance your preparation.
Quantitative Aptitude Ebooks
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 Quants Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Top 25 Number Series Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE
- Most Repetitive Quants Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 Reasoning Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Most Repetitive Reasoning Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- Top 25 Puzzle Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
- Top 25 Syllogism Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
English Language Ebooks
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 English Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Most Repetitive English Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Top 25 Subject Verb Agreement Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download
- Ebook on Top 20 Para Jumble Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
- Top 100 Idioms & Phrases for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE Ebook
- Top 135 One-Word Substitutions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download
Preparing for Regulatory Exams? Need regular updates of CA, Notifications, Free Ebooks, YT Sessions, and More, then Join Our Regulatory Whatsapp Channel.
If you are preparing for Regulatory Exams, then do not forget to check out all the blogs on the regulatory exams. Check Regulatory Exam Blogs.
Check out all the videos for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, SEBI Grade A, IFSCA Grade A, and SIDBI Grade A, IRDAI Assistant Manager- Subscribe to Oliveboard’s Regulatory Exam Youtube Channel
|NABARD Grade A Notification
|IRDAI Assistant Manager Notification
|SEBI Grade A Notification
|IFSCA Grade A Notification
|SIDBI Grade A Notification
- Indian Navy Agniveer MR Result 2024, Download Merit List
- Indian Navy Agniveer MR Previous Year Cut Off 2024, Check
- Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Apply Online 2024, Direct Apply Link
- 24 February 2024 Current Affairs in English
- KEA VAO Recruitment 2024 Notification Out For 1000 Posts
I enjoy creating SEO-friendly, information-rich marketing content. Cooking is therapeutic! I like to cook and eat it too!