Topper Strategy by Vinodh Kumar
Hard work, perseverance, and a relentless spirit of never giving up are the virtues that underlie RBI Grade B topper Vinodh Kumar’s success. In spite of multiple setbacks, he remained determined throughout his preparation journey. Now he is a proud Grade B Officer at the RBI. Read his success story to find out what he did right to get here. Let’s begin & know topper strategy by Vinodh Kumar.
RBI Grade B 2022 Topper Strategy by Vinodh Kumar
Here is the complete Topper Strategy by Vinodh Kumar:
Educational & Work Background
I completed my Bachelor of Engineering degree in the Mechanical stream.
My Strategy for Phase 1
- I tried to focus on the subject of General Awareness as it has a 40% share in the Phase 1 paper. For my preparation, I referred to two current affairs magazines.
- For Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning, I was extremely selective and prepared for only those areas (topics) that I was comfortable with.
- Also, I studied previous years’ papers thoroughly to understand the kind of questions asked in these sections. I prepared and practised only for the types of questions that were frequently asked in previous years.
My Strategy for Phase 2
- For Phase 2, you should limit your learning sources to a single one and do multiple revisions using the study material from that single source.
- I referred to Oliveboard’s study notes for my Finance & Management preparation.
- For the ESI preparation, I solely depended on what I had studied and was studying for my UPSC preparation.
- Do not neglect Descriptive English paper. I collected some facts and fodder material for some common essay topics and some current affairs topics.
- These notes were a self-written summary of ideas mentioned in Oliveboard notes and other sources, which greatly improved my writing skills. This I believe was an efficient way for practicing descriptive writing instead of doing daily practice.
My Strategy for Interview
For the interview stage I revised what I had read for the phase 2 papers and at the same time took multiple mock interviews (including one with Oliveboard) to learn from my mistakes and to become confident.
How did Oliveboard help me in this Journey?
Most of my sources especially the study material for the finance and management subjects were from Oliveboard. I took the mock interview, and the panel members helped me understand how to read smartly for the interview.
Some Words of Wisdom for Future Aspirants
Don’t lose faith in yourself. If you have the will, you can achieve anything. I was unemployed for 6 years and gave 4 UPSC mains, 2 RBI interviews, and 1 NABARD Interview but I did not lose the faith in myself even when some of my relatives criticized me for not taking up a job for such a long time. Now I am here with you having my dream of getting into an elite government job.
This is all from my side. All the best for your preparation journey!
RBI Grade B Preparation Material – Free Ebooks
Hey aspirants!! We have specifically kept this section for the free ebooks. Here, you will get all the topic-wise ebooks. We will keep on updating fresh and new ebooks on different topics so do not forget to bookmark this blog. To download this ebook, all you need to do is log in. Also, download RBI Grade B 2023 Memory-Based Papers below:
- Download RBI Grade B 2023 GA Answer Key Ebook
- Get RBI Grade B 2023 ESI & FM Objective Questions Answer Key Ebook
- Download RBI Grade B 2023 ESI & FM Descriptive Questions Answer Key Ebook
Download FREE Ebooks on Government Schemes for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
- Final Revision of Important Govt Schemes for RBI Grade B – Download FREE Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Top 10 Govt Schemes from Ministry of Agriculture: Part 1 – Download
- FREE Ebook on Top 10 Govt Schemes from Ministry of Agriculture: Part 2 – Download
- Download Top 5 Government Schemes From the Ministry of Education
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 6 Govt. Schemes from the Ministry of Finance
- Ebook on Top 5 Initiatives of NITI Aayog – Download FREE
FREE Ebooks on General Awareness, ESI, FM & Miscellaneous Topics for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA – Download
The syllabus of all the regulatory exams is somewhat similar, so practicing and learning from other exam-specific ebooks are also beneficial in the preparation. Here, we have compiled all the latest ebooks that will help you ace the exam.
- Get a FREE Ebook on Key Highlights from Economic Survey 2022-23
- Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 1 FREE Ebook
- Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 2 FREE Ebook
- Top 50 Banking & Finance CA for all Regulatory Exams (March-April 2023)
- RBI Bolt March 2023 Summary FREE Ebook
- Top 100 PIB Current Affairs MCQs for RBI Grade B 2023: Part 1 – Download FREE
- Top 100 PIB Current Affairs MCQs for RBI Grade B 2023: Part 2 – Download FREE
- FREE Ebook on Introduction to Management
- Five-Year Plans Free Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Indian Agriculture
- Insurance Sector in India FREE Ebook
- International Economic Institutions FREE Ebook
- Export-Import Policy Free Ebook
Download FREE Ebooks on QRE (Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English) for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
Download all the ebooks for FREE and enhance your preparation.
Quantitative Aptitude Ebooks
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 Quants Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Top 25 Number Series Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE
- Most Repetitive Quants Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 Reasoning Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Most Repetitive Reasoning Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- Top 25 Puzzle Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
- Top 25 Syllogism Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
English Language Ebooks
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 English Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Most Repetitive English Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Top 25 Subject Verb Agreement Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download
- Ebook on Top 20 Para Jumble Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
- Top 100 Idioms & Phrases for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE Ebook
- Top 135 One-Word Substitutions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download
Preparing for Regulatory Exams? Need regular updates of CA, Notifications, Free Ebooks, YT Sessions, and More, then Join Our Regulatory Whatsapp Channel.
If you are preparing for Regulatory Exams, then do not forget to check out all the blogs on the regulatory exams. Check Regulatory Exam Blogs.
Check out all the videos for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, SEBI Grade A, IFSCA Grade A, and SIDBI Grade A, IRDAI Assistant Manager- Subscribe to Oliveboard’s Regulatory Exam Youtube Channel
|NABARD Grade A Notification
|IRDAI Assistant Manager Notification
|SEBI Grade A Notification
|IFSCA Grade A Notification
|SIDBI Grade A Notification
- Indian Navy Agniveer MR Result 2024, Download Merit List
- Indian Navy Agniveer MR Previous Year Cut Off 2024, Check
- Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Apply Online 2024, Direct Apply Link
- 24 February 2024 Current Affairs in English
- KEA VAO Recruitment 2024 Notification Out For 1000 Posts
Hello there! I’m a dedicated Government Job aspirant turned passionate writer & content marketer. My blogs are a one-stop destination for accurate and comprehensive information on exams like Regulatory Bodies, Banking, SSC, State PSCs, and more. I’m on a mission to provide you with all the details you need, conveniently in one place. When I’m not writing and marketing, you’ll find me happily experimenting in the kitchen, cooking up delightful treats. Join me on this journey of knowledge and flavors!