The SBI Associate PO began on November 9th across the country and there were no surprises – if at all any, students were pleasantly surprised that the paper was simpler than the IBPS PO & SBI PO earlier this year.
The detailed analysis of the paper is shared below. For 10 mock tests of SBI Associate PO in the new pattern, click here.
|Section||Number of Questions||Question Types||Difficulty Level||Good Attempts|
|Data Interpretation||50||35 Questions on DI + 5 on Data Sufficiency + 5 on Probability + 5 on Number Series||Moderate||26-30|
|Reasoning||50||10 Q on Seating Arrangment, 5 Q on Input-Output, 5 Q on Syllogism, 5 Q on Inequalities, 5 Q on Data Sufficiency, Blood Relations, Coding Decoding & Direction Sense||Easy-Moderate||35-38|
|General Awareness||50||Most questions were on Banking Awareness with 10-12 Questions each on Computer Knowledge & Marketing.||Easy-Moderate||28-30|
|English||50||2×10 Q on Passages, 10 Q on Cloze Test, 5 Q on Parajumbles, 5 Q on Correct Usage, 5 Q on Fill in the blanks||Moderate||32-34|
The DI portion was a little calculation intensive but the section overall was much simple than the other PO exams held this year. Reasoning was fairly simple. Many people found one of the RCs a little tricky in the English/Language section. Overall around 120+ attempts should be a good number.
Some of the Questions (from both slots) of the Descriptive Section are as follows:-
- What are the lessons learnt from the various sporting leagues coming up in India such as the Indian Football & Kabaddi Leagues
- Who benefits the most from FDI in Retail – Farmer, Consumer or Investor
- Role of Banking Sector in CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Turning Point in your Life
- Disadvantages of a Nuclear Family
- Importance of setting personal goals in life
- All that glitters is not gold
- Write a letter to your Bank Manager requesting him to unblock your Debit card which was blocked due to entry of the wrong PIN multiple times.
- Write a letter to your parents asking them to send Rs. 15,000 for an educational tour conducted by your college.
- Write a letter to the Consumer Forum complaining about the lack of good facilities at your coaching center despite the center charging hefty fees.
Precis Writing- one of them was on Code of Conduct in Business.
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Attempt SBI PO Free Mock Test for Prelims now
- IB ACIO 2020 – 2000 Vacancies – Start Preparing a Free Mock Test now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now