SSC CPO Shift timings: SSC CPO 2022 Notification was released on 10th August 2022 and the exam will be conducted from 9th-11th November 2022. The exam will be conducted in three shifts. Knowing the exam timings will help you reach the exam on time and attempt the exam. Check the SSC CPO Shift timings in the blog.
Table of Contents
SSC CPO Shift Timings | All Shifts
Check the shift timings of SSC CPO below :
|Shifts||Reporting time||Exam Timings|
|Shift 1||8.30 am||9.30 am – 11.30 am|
|Shift 2||12 pm||1 pm – 3 pm|
|Shift 3||3.30 pm||4.30 pm – 6.30 pm|
SSC CPO Exam Pattern
SSC CPO Paper – 1 Exam Pattern is as follows :
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks|
|I||General Intelligence &Reasoning||50/ 50|
|II||General Knowledge & General Awareness||50/ 50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude||50/ 50|
|IV||English Comprehension||50/ 50|
SSC CPO Last minute tips
- Take a printout of the Hall Ticket to avoid the last-minute hustle
- If the center is in another city, then reach the destination city a day or 2 before the exam day.
- Visit the examination center a day before the exam, to know how to reach the exam hall on time on the day of the exam if you are unsure of the location.
- Reach the exam hall on time to avoid last-minute stress
- Do not read any new study material or books. Concentrate on the revision of content you have been preparing to date.
- Order of Questions: Stick to the order of sections that you have decided before coming in; if you have been solving mock tests by following a certain order of sections that you attempt, stick to that. It will help ease the nerves by making the exam seem familiar.
- Attempting Questions: Build confidence by attempting the easy questions first. The boost of confidence will provide positive momentum for you to do well over the 60 minutes. Keep the difficult and time-consuming questions in each section for the end. You will save time and avoid stress this way.
- Do not get stuck on any question: Give yourself a cut-off of, let’s say 90-120 seconds, and if any question takes more than that, leave it and you can return in case you have time. Remember, every question carries the same weightage within a section, so do not waste time on one question only.
- Do not take guesses: There is negative marking and hence be judicious on questions where you decide to mark an answer without knowing the correct option. You can choose to make educated guesses (or guesses after eliminating 2-3 incorrect options) but blind guesses are not recommended.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
SSC CPO Shift Timings – FAQs
The SSC CPO exam will be conducted from 9th – 11th November
Check the blog to know the shift timings of SSC CPO.
The reporting time for SSC CPO first shift is 8.30 am
I have been creating exam related content for 3 years now. Having appeared for UPSC, SSC, Railway and Banking Exams myself, I understand and create relevant content, important from exams point of view. I am currently creating content for SSC, Railway, J&K and Law entrance exams. During my free time, I love bingewatching shows or read novels.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series