ECGC has released the recruitment notification for the ECGC PO exam 2022. A total of 75 vacancies have been released for the ECGC PO exam 2022. Interested candidates can start applying for the ECGC PO from 21.03.2022 to 20.04.2022. Check this blog, for Complete Steps To Apply Online For ECGC PO Exam 2022.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
The Full list of all the important dates given in the ECGC PO Recruitment Notification 2021 are as follows:
|S. No.||Activity||Tentative Dates|
|1||Online registration: Start & End Date||21.03.2022 to 20.04.2022|
|2||Payment of application fee / intimation charges|
|21.03.2022 to 20.04.2022|
|5||Download of call letters for ECGC PO Online written examination||25.04.2022 Onwards|
|6||Online ECGC PO written Examination||29th May 2022|
|7||Declaration of result of Online Written Examination||Between 15th – 19th June, 2022|
|8||ECGC PO Interview Dates||July /August 2022|
|9||Declaration of Final Result||To Be Out Soon|
ECGC PO Apply Online Link Active Now
Steps To Apply Online For ECGC PO Exam 2022
Candidates can apply online only from 21/03/2022 to 20/04/2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan their:
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such
cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).
- a hand written declaration (text given below). The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and
upload the document as per specifications.)
Ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only and should NOT BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(vii) Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results. ECGC may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail
ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 21/03/2022 to 20/04/2022
(Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates as intimation charges.
- Rs. 850/- inclusive of intimation charges for all others
Procedure for applying online
Candidates are first required to go to the ECGC website www.ecgc.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “Career with ECGC” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and
password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their
- Left thumb impression
- A hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for
Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure I)
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on COMPLETE REGISTRATION Button.
Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Mode of Payment
Candidates should make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only:
(i) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the
candidature. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she
can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
(ii) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(iii) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
(iv) After COMPLETE REGISTRATION, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
(v) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
(vi) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
(vii) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee payment details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated then online transaction may not have been successful.
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Documents
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of
his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration as
per the specifications given below.
Photograph Image: (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration Image:
The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
o Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
o Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
o Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
o File type: jpg / jpeg
o Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
o File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
The applicant has to write the declaration in English only clearly on a white paper with black ink.
o File type: jpg / jpeg
o Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
o File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
- The signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Signature / Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Scanning the documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Colour to True Colour
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature/ left thumb impression / hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg / .jpeg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using crop and then resize option.
Procedure for Uploading the documents
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / signature / Upload left thumb impression / hand written declaration”
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / signature / left thumb impression / hand written declaration file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear / smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration as specified.
(1) In case the face in the photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
(2) After uploading the Photograph / signature / left thumb impression / hand written declaration in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the hand written declaration, prior to submitting the form.
(3) Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature. If photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
(4) Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and the face should be clearly visible.
(5) If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo Admission for Examination
will be rejected/denied. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
(6) Candidates should ensure that the signature uploaded is clearly visible
(7) After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
This is all from us in this blog, Steps To Apply Online For ECGC PO exam. Start your preparations with a free mock test.
Candidates can start applying for the ECGC PO exam from 21.03.2022 to 20.04.2022.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges of the ECGC PO Recruitment 2021 exam are as follows:
Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Rs. 850/- for all others
The age limit for ECGC PO is 21- 30 years for the General category.
Dikshant (DJ) is an engineer turned banker. He has cleared many competitive exams before his current placement. Being an officer in the bank, DJ is super busy but makes sure that he always finds time for writing informative & exam-oriented content to help students in cracking competitive exams such as SBI, IBPS, SSC, JAIIB/ CAIIB and many more.