Read the success story of Deepak Gadekar, who has cleared this prestigious exam in his very first attempt. Throughout his journey, he kept himself very positive and he recommends the same to every aspirant.
Deepak’s Inspiring Story
I am Deepak Gadekar from Jalna, Maharashtra. I have done B.sc. Physics from Fergusson College, Pune. Presently pursuing MA in Political science from IGNOU. Currently, preparing for civil services.
This was my first attempt in NABARD Grade A 2020. I will join the organization as Assistant Manager.
Deepak’s Preparation Strategy
Preparation of Phase 1:-
- For Quant, Reasoning, and Aptitude – Any Standard book or videos.
- For English, make it your habit. Regular preparation is needed for English. Add new words daily.
- For Computer Awareness – Few videos of different classes, can think of any standard but very simple, easy, short book/PDF of 20-30 pages.
- Make a stronghold on ESI, ARD, GA. Prepare these 2 topics from the Phase 2 perspective.
- Check the syllabus multiple times, and be ready for 95-98% of each mentioned word in the syllabus. Eg.- Poverty, WTO, NEP, etc.
- Choose the resources or learn the demand of the exam.
- Then fix the resource and just stick to it. I decided to do it from Topper’s talks, Youtube Videos, websites. Though I had many sources, I was quite choosy.
- Make Short notes of Budget, Survey, NEP, etc.
- Revise all the things thoroughly.
For Phase 2:-
- Study Phase 1 Paper Again.
- Equal importance to paper 1.
- Do the practice of typing from different keyboards
- For paper 2, focus on class notes, study each word.
- Find your strong points and make them more strong.
- Use picture formats.
- For Current affairs, make one-liner notes/digital notes.
- Make notes for the last 5 days, and on the exam day, just revise it.
Deepak’s Suggestion to Aspirants
- Cover Phase 2 syllabus first, and then go for phase 1.
- Restrict yourself in terms of material/resources/videos/Telegram channels etc.
- Be aware of the syllabus and past year papers.
- Analyze the trend of previous year papers, learn what not to do and what to do.
- Prepare as if you have nothing to lose.
- Don’t focus on no. of posts, exam stages, etc., and never complain about the process.
- Enjoy that you’re learning something new. Be thankful for that.
- Confidence and feeling of completion are important in the process.
- Don’t neglect and section but at the same time “Be choosy” at the time of your studies.
- Make notes of original sources (Study original sources like Annual reports, budget, survey, NABARD Annual report, website, census, etc.)
- Don’t go for the Answer key. Start preparing for the next phase.
- Focus more/equally on all the sections of phase 1. In phase 2, practice typing.
- Be ready for “unexpected things”. Eg. – Interface, Word limit, difficulty level.
- Just do your work and don’t focus on results.
Role of Oliveboard in Deepak’s Success
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Words of Motivation for Aspirants
- Know the answer to why we are doing this.
- Love yourself and have strong faith in yourself.
- Be ruthless in preparation.
- Have patience, be consistent, be disciplined, and be focused. Success will be yours.
- Spend time for yourself – Write, cook, read, play, travel, meditate.
- Have the good and positive company of friends.
NABARD Grade A Online Course 2021
» Oliveboard offers the best NABARD Grade A Online Coaching for you all which will help you crack the exam with ease in your first attempt.
» Oliveboard’s NABARD Grade A Online Course 2021 will be your one-stop destination for all your preparation needs.
Why Join Oliveboard?
» Structured Preparation @ one place.
» Strengthen your concepts using Videos & Notes.
» Have a grip on Topics through Topic Tests.
» Improve Speed and Accuracy through Full-length Mock Tests.
As they say, start early and stay ahead!
More Success Stories
- Success Story of Kirtan Buhecha | Cleared IBPS PO 2020
- Success Story of Vivek Sidam | Cleared RRB OFFICER SCALE I & CLERK
- Success Story of Amisha Gupta | Cleared SBI PO and RRB OA
- Success Story of Bijan Halder | Cleared IBPS, RRB PO & Clerk Exams
- Success Story of Ashutosh Shukla | Cleared IBPS RRB PO 2020
- Success Story of Sagar Mehra | Cleared RRB Clerk and Officer Scale 1
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now