Success story of Nitish Kumar: “One chance is enough” and this candidate has proved it to be true. In this blog, we are going to present you the story of Nitish Kumar who cleared the IBPS RRB PO 2022 in his first attempt. We hope that his success story will motivate you and that his tips will be worthwhile in the preparation journey.
Table of Contents
My name is Nitish Kumar and am 21 years old. I belong from Jaipur, Rajasthan, and completed my graduation with B.Sc. I cracked RRB PO on my 1st attempt.
I started preparing after my graduation in November 2021 with offline coaching. After the coaching, I practiced with help of YouTube and mocks. I gave my first bank exam in August 2022 and cleared RRB PO in my first attempt.
Preparation Strategy For Each Subject
- English – My English was always on the better side than other subjects, so I didn’t do much in English. The main focus was to read Editorials (From The Hindu) every day and learn the words which I did not know before. This helped me in both grammar and vocabulary.
- Quant – For quant, I mostly prepared quant from YouTube videos and practiced with mocks. Quant was a bit difficult for me so I prepared 3-4 topics like Percentages, Ratios, and Averages very strongly and practiced other topics fairly average.
- Reasoning – Reasoning is my strongest subject and I prepared it from videos and practiced in mock and sectional tests. Practicing frequently really helped me in clearing the concepts of puzzles and helped me clear my exam.
- General Awareness – For GA, I used to watch Aditya Dubey Sir & other videos. These daily videos were enough for me to clear the cutoff and get a decent score in GA.
- Interview: I took an Interview Batch because it was my first time giving an interview. This helped me a bunch in boosting my confidence.
Role of Oliveboard
I enrolled in Oliveboard’s RRB Interview Batch which provided me with all the information and Mock Interviews helped me a bunch in boosting my confidence.
Feedback for Faculty
- Aditya sir is one of the best ga teachers as per me. His analysis and the show TNA are super helpful.
- Nikita mam is a very generous person. I would like to thank her for the motivation she provided.
- Vivek sir helped me indirectly with my interview so thanks to him as well.
- Lokesh sir’s videos on youtube, especially mains level questions, were very helpful.
Tips for Aspirants
Always give priority to your strong subjects and try to bring your weak subjects up to that level too. And scoring high in Mains will reduce the burden of the interview a lot, so prepare extremely well for the Mains Exam. All the best.
We hope this blog gave you a brief description of the success story of Nitish Kumar. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
- Government Jobs After Age 25, 27, 28, 30, 32, 33, 35, 40, & 50.
- SBI PO Salary After 2,3,5,10 Years – Complete Information
- Free Mock Tests 2023 for Bank, SSC, Railway & Other Govt Exams
- Indian Army Quotes 2023 for Agniveer Aspirants
- International and Domestic Airports in India List – Updated
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Hey everyone, This is Vaishnavi Kumari an edtech writer and also a government exams aspirant. I have worked for various edtech platforms. I will give my best to provide you with the crucial information for government and banking exams. Being the writer as well as aspirant, I understand your needs and will try to make your preparation journey easier.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series