Success story of Nitish Kumar: “One chance is enough” and this candidate has proved it to be true. In this blog, we are going to present you the story of Nitish Kumar who cleared the IBPS RRB PO 2022 in his first attempt. We hope that his success story will motivate you and that his tips will be worthwhile in the preparation journey.
My name is Nitish Kumar and am 21 years old. I belong from Jaipur, Rajasthan, and completed my graduation with B.Sc. I cracked RRB PO on my 1st attempt.
I started preparing after my graduation in November 2021 with offline coaching. After the coaching, I practiced with help of YouTube and mocks. I gave my first bank exam in August 2022 and cleared RRB PO in my first attempt.
Preparation Strategy For Each Subject
- English – My English was always on the better side than other subjects, so I didn’t do much in English. The main focus was to read Editorials (From The Hindu) every day and learn the words which I did not know before. This helped me in both grammar and vocabulary.
- Quant – For quant, I mostly prepared quant from YouTube videos and practiced with mocks. Quant was a bit difficult for me so I prepared 3-4 topics like Percentages, Ratios, and Averages very strongly and practiced other topics fairly average.
- Reasoning – Reasoning is my strongest subject and I prepared it from videos and practiced in mock and sectional tests. Practicing frequently really helped me in clearing the concepts of puzzles and helped me clear my exam.
- General Awareness – For GA, I used to watch Aditya Dubey Sir & other videos. These daily videos were enough for me to clear the cutoff and get a decent score in GA.
- Interview: I took an Interview Batch because it was my first time giving an interview. This helped me a bunch in boosting my confidence.
Role of Oliveboard
I enrolled in Oliveboard’s RRB Interview Batch which provided me with all the information and Mock Interviews helped me a bunch in boosting my confidence.
Feedback for Faculty
- Aditya sir is one of the best ga teachers as per me. His analysis and the show TNA are super helpful.
- Nikita mam is a very generous person. I would like to thank her for the motivation she provided.
- Vivek sir helped me indirectly with my interview so thanks to him as well.
- Lokesh sir’s videos on youtube, especially mains level questions, were very helpful.
Tips for Aspirants
Always give priority to your strong subjects and try to bring your weak subjects up to that level too. And scoring high in Mains will reduce the burden of the interview a lot, so prepare extremely well for the Mains Exam. All the best.
We hope this blog gave you a brief description of the success story of Nitish Kumar. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
- National Safety Day 2024 (4th March), Theme, History, Significance
- International Women’s Day 2024 (8th March), Theme, Significance
- 03 March 2024 Current Affairs in English
- FSSAI Notification 2024, Download FSSAI Notification PDF
- Bank Merger List, Current Affairs Related to Bank
Hey everyone, I’m Vaishnavi Kumari, an edtech writer and a dedicated aspirant for government exams, including banking and SSC exams. Having worked with several edtech platforms, I am committed to providing you with essential and accurate information to ace these exams. With my experience as both a writer and an aspirant, I understand your needs and challenges, and my aim is to make your preparation journey smoother. I’ll focus on specific sections of the exams, compiling comprehensive and helpful content that covers the crucial topics, tips, and strategies you need to succeed. Let’s conquer these exams together!