“Practice every time you get a chance” – The success story of Prashant proves it right. Read the below story to know how he proceeded further with the right strategy and approach, putting practice as his priority.
- 1. The Success Story of Prashant Yadav
- 2. How He Prepared For Exams? – Section-wise Preparation Strategy
- 3. Here’s What He Has To Say To Future Aspirants
1. The Success Story of Prashant Yadav
Hello Everyone, My name is Prashant Yadav and I belong to Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh. I have completed my BBA in 2018 from UNITED INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, PRAYAGRAJ. I have cleared the LIC ASSISTANT exam from the Allahabad division.
After completing my graduation I decided to prepare for banking exams from March 2019. The first exam I appeared was SBI clerk but I couldn’t clear prelims and missed my goal by 0.75 marks.
Then next I gave RRB PO and again fell short by 3 marks in prelims. After failing these 2 prelims I practiced a lot to increase my speed and accuracy.
And finally, my success journey started and one by one I was able to clear all prelims and mains of the following exams EPFO SSA, IBPS PO, IBPS CLERK (final result of following exams are yet to declare) and currently I am working as an ASSISTANT in LIC and cleared prelims and mains with right strategy and approach.
2. How He Prepared For Exams? – Section-wise Preparation Strategy
2.1 Quant Section Preparation Strategy
Learn all the basic concepts and tricks to increase speed, and practice as much as you can. Focus on those topics which are generally asked, solve previous years questions to get question-level pattern and difficulty.
2.2 Reasoning Section Preparation Strategy
Topics like Syllogs, Coding-Decoding, inequality are always being asked. Practice all types of puzzles 3-4 times of the same pattern. Only hard work can make you master this subject. Also, learn standard methods to solve quickly and correctly.
2.3 English Section Preparation Strategy
This subject depends on individuals learning, understanding and reading ability. I took many mock tests to score good marks in this subject. Read newspapers like THE HINDU to learn new word meanings.
2.4 General Awareness Preparation Strategy
There are vast sources available to prepare for CA. I followed monthly PDFs published by Oliveboard named BOLT where all monthly important events are covered and one can easily score 85% marks if you regularly read all PDFs at least 2 -3 times. I even watched some videos on Youtube related to Banking Terms
3. Here’s What He Has To Say To Future Aspirants
Attempting a mock test doesn’t end with clicking the submit button. Take 1 more hour to analyze your performance. At last, I would like to say that every student has some special qualities and talents inside, so if you have your strategy, just proceed accordingly.
All the Best!
That brings us to the end of the Success Story of Prashant Yadav. Hope you are inspired and motivated by his journey. Follow the section-wise preparation tips and who knows the next success story could be yours.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
- Join Personalized Interview Batch: Prepare for SBI & IBPS Interviews with Ex-IBPS Panel Member
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Join SSC CHSL 2021 Crash Course for Complete Exam Practice
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test