Read the success story of Priyanshu, who believes that if you have self confidence & determination to achieve something, then things will eventually turn your way. Thus with such strong determination & hard work, Priyanshu went on to clear Bihar State Cooperative Bank exam after facing many failures in his life.
Here is his story:
Hi Guys, I am Priyanshu from Bihar. I am an engineer by profession. I have completed my B.tech in 2015 from NIT Arunachal Pradesh. After college, I started preparing for Banking exams. I always dreamt of becoming a banker. Initially, I appeared for many exams but could not clear them. But I never lost hope and kept working hard to achieve my goals.
Meanwhile, one of my friends got selected as a clerk and told me about Oliveboard mock test series. I bought Oliveboard mock test series and started practicing the mock tests . I truly believe as FAITH WILLS……FAITH FULFILLS. If you have the self confidence and determination to achieve something, things will turn your way and success will be attained.
I would like to tell all the aspirants to work hard and stay focused and one day you will surely achieve your goals. I believe that practice makes a man perfect. For banking examinations, I devised a proper strategy where I used to attempt speed test in alternative days and then analysed my performance in order to improve the weak areas.
I referred various online materials which helped me a lot in improving and brushing up my skills. List of Exams attempted by me:
– IBPS PO,2017 – Not qualified in the merit list (gave interview but didn’t qualify)
– IBPS CLERK – Got 2.5 marks less than cutoff in the Mains
– IBPS RRB PO– In Reserved List
– IBPS RRB CLERK – Got 2.75 marks less than the cutoff in the Mains
– IBPS SO IT– Prelims not Qualified
– SBI PO – Got 7 marks less than the cutoff in the Mains
– IBPS CLERK – Got 3 marks less than the cutoff in the Mains
– IBPS RRB PO – Gave interview but did not qualify
– IBPS RRB CLERK – In Reserved List
– IBPS SO IT – Prelims Qualified but Out in Mains
– SBI PO – Got 3.5 marks less than the cutoff in Mains
– RRB ALP – Did not qualify stage 2
– IBPS RRB PO, 2019 – Waiting for result (Pre)
– IBPS RRB CLERK – Waiting for result (Pre)
– RRB JE – Stage 1 cleared & Stage 2 exam is in Last of August
– SSC CGL – Prelims cleared & Mains exam is in September
– ESIC – Prelims Cleared & Mains Exam in Sep
– SBI PO– Qualified for Interview
– FCI Mains – Waiting for results
– Bihar State Cooperative Bank (Assistant Manager)- Qualified Bihar State Cooperative Bank
I would like to thanks to everyone has been a part of my journey and contributed significantly in my success-Oliveboard, Success Stories,, Parents and Well-wishers. The journey was not easy and it became possible due to their support & cooperation.
Read more success stories.
Alternatively, you can also download the Oliveboard Mobile App for more success story and free study material and other latest updates.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test