Read the success story of Roza, who did qualify for various prelims and mains but couldn’t get through the interview. Even after several failures, she kept pushing herself towards success. She says hard-work is not the only key to success. You have to work smart and manage your time efficiently.
Inspiring Success Story of Roza
Hi, this is Roza from Dhanbad, Jharkhand. I have cleared SBI PO 2020. I have completed my schooling from De Nobili School, CMRI, Dhanbad. After that, I did BBA from Durgapur, West Bengal. I have been preparing for banking since January 2019. Since then I qualified for several prelims and mains but could not get through the Interview. It was a long struggle with myself to keep going.
When I couldn’t clear the interview of IBPS PO 2019 I lost all hope and confidence. But kept pushing myself to work harder every day. And today, I reached my goal with consistency, hard work, and perseverance. And just for the record, I don’t follow any schedule because I am a very lazy person and studied only when I felt like it. So, not only hard-work but smart-work is what got me here.
Subject-wise Preparation Strategy of Roza
When I started preparing, the reasoning was one of the toughest subjects for me because I knew nothing about it. Eventually, I started watching live classes and attending mock tests. Offline practice from different sources helped me a lot in building my concept.
English was my strength from the start. Being an ICSE student, going through English was not very tough for me.
To be honest, I am not very good at Quant. Watching concept videos, offline practicing from several sources, and attending mock tests helped me a lot.
For current affairs, I opted for several sources, one of which was Oliveboard BOLT. I am not a newspaper reader, so going through articles on Google News every other day and then reading the monthly issues were helpful.
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF | Free GK eBook Download
- Static GK BOLT For Government Exams – Free General Knowledge PDF Notes
- Oliveboard BOLT Current Affairs in Hindi  – Monthly PDF capsule
For Banking and Financial Awareness, I religiously followed the concept videos and live classes of Oliveboard.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Role of Oliveboard in Roza’s Success
Oliveboard was the game-changer in my preparation. From building concepts to becoming a pro at applying tricks, I learned everything from the amazing faculty of Oliveboard. The High-level mock tests not only helped me clear exams but also gave me a lot of confidence.
Oliveboard has one of the most amazing faculty that I have ever come across. They are humble and sweet and know their way around concepts. They motivate you to keep going, even if you fail several times they are always there to help you start from the beginning.
Roza’s Tips for Aspirants
At last, I would like to say that if you want to achieve something, doing hard-work is not the only key. You have to do smart-work and manage your time efficiently. First, build concepts then build speed. And be consistent at whatever you do.
- Success Success Story of Mansi Arora | Cleared IBPS RRB PO 2020
- Inspiring Success Story of Rizwan | Cleared 4 Bank Exams
- Success Story of Irfan Ishaq Shah | Cleared JK Panchayat & JK Bank PO
- Success Story of Sachin | Cleared IBPS PO 2020
- Success Story of Kirtan Buhecha | Cleared IBPS PO 2020
- Success Story of Vivek Sidam | Cleared RRB OFFICER SCALE I & CLERK
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now