UKSSSC Lekhpal notification – UKSSSC is a board responsible for conducting recruitment examinations and selection for various posts in different government departments of Uttarakhand. The basic condition comprises that a candidate should be an Indian citizen and the age for lekhpal must be between 18 to 35 years In this UKSSSC Lekhpal notification, online applications are invited for selection by direct recruitment of 366 vacant posts of state Sub Inspector (Patwari) and 147 vacant posts of revenue Sub Inspector (Lekhpal) which is a total of 513 vacancies under different districts of Revenue Department. Interested candidates can apply online on the website of the commission till the 5th of August 2021. While filling the online application form, candidates are not required to take the option of the district because it will be given on the basis of merit obtained in the written examination.
UKSSSC Lekhpal Notification
Please note that One-time registration (OTR) has been made compulsory. It is compulsory to fill OTR before filing the submission form. The data filled in the OTR will be part of the submission form, so fill the form cautiously. Modification can be done by going to the edit option. Incorrect details and wrong application forms can lead to termination of candidature at the time of Record verification. The toll-free number for help in filling OTR i.e., 952 099 1172 is also provided if applicants face any problem in filling the OTR, WhatsApp number is also provided you can also contact on 9520 991 174 or commission’s Email Id: [email protected].
Eligible candidates will be selected based on the various modes of examinations conducted by the authorized body. The time of the competitive examination is determined and the dates are revealed accordingly on the website of the authority. This information is also released in ? and also, “the candidates will receive SMS and Email on the phone number and Email ID respectively given while the application form is being filled”. Admit cards can be downloaded from the respective websites by the candidates themselves. And the same will not be sent by post.
UKSSSC Lekhpal Vacancy
Designation Name: Revenue Sub-Inspector (Lekhpal), As per UKSSSC Lekhpal notification total posts/vacancies are 147 which consist of: –
|Sr.no||Postcode||Department/post name||Category||Vacant post|
|1.||439/154/32/2021||Revenue Sub Inspector (Lekhpal), District Magistrate, (Champawat)||Reserved |
|2.||439/155/32/2021||Revenue Sub Inspector (Lekhpal), District Magistrate, (Dehradun)||Reserved|
|3.||439/156/32/2021||Revenue Sub Inspector (Lekhpal), District Magistrate, (Haridwar)||Reserved|
|4.||439/157/32/2021||Revenue Sub Inspector (Lekhpal), District Magistrate, (Nainital)||Reserved|
|5.||439/162/32/2021||Revenue Sub Inspector (Lekhpal), District Magistrate, (Udhamsinghnagar)||Reserved|
Eligibility Criteria For Selection As Per The Notification: –
- Essential qualification – Bachelor’s degree from a university established by law in India, or any educational qualification recognized by the government as equivalent thereto.
- Preference- Candidates senior in age will be placed higher in the selection list after securing equal marks in the written examination.
- Physical Efficiency: – Male candidates will be required to run 0.9 km in 60 minutes and female candidates will be required to run 4.5 km in 35 minutes.
- Physical standards: – The minimum height will be 168 cm for male candidates and 152 cm for female candidates. A relaxation of 5 cm will be admissible to candidates of hilly areas. 84 cm with chest expansion for a male candidate, of which a minimum 5 cm expansion will be mandatory. Relaxation of 5 cm will be admissible to candidates of hill origin. Female candidates must have a minimum weight of 45 kg. The candidate should qualify for the written competitive examination.
Procedure For Selection For Training By Direct Recruitment:
- The selection of candidates for training against the vacancies determined will be done based on physical efficiency, physical standard tests, and written examinations.
- It is mandatory for the selected candidates to successfully undergo one-year training at their own expense in the Institute based on the syllabus prescribed by the head of the department under the rules in force for the time being.
As per the UKSSSC Lekhpal Notification, it will be mandatory for the candidate who is in government/semi-government service on the date of application to produce a no-objection certificate. “Male candidates shall not be eligible for appointment to a post in service who has more than one wife living or a female candidate who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a man who already has a wife living, provided that the Governor may permit any person to exempt from the operation of the rule if they are satisfied that special reason excess for doing so”.
If candidates face any problem in registration, then they can take help from the numbers given above or through email. Candidates can also reach out to us, here at Oliveboard, and we can help provide assistance to resolve your queries.
The candidate should be between the age of 18 years to 35 years.
The minimum height will be 168 cm for male candidates and 152 cm for female candidates. A relaxation of 5 cm will be admissible to the candidates of hill origin.
Exam dates are yet to be announced.
- UKSSSC Patwari Admit Card- Exam Preparation, How To Download
- UKSSSC Patwari Application Form- Important Things, Procedure, Application Fee
- UKSSSC Patwari Eligibility- Age Limit , Educational Qualifications
- UKSSSC Patwari Result- Steps To Download, Details, Merit List
- UKSSSC Lekhpal Result – Process, Cut Off, Merit List
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.