UKSSSC represents Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission. It will pay the UKSSSC Lekhpal Salary for the UKSSSC Lekhpal Job Profile according to the Level-5 of Pay Matrix (seventh Pay Commission). Furthermore, each Uttarakhand Lekhpal official will be qualified for a few different incentives under the seventh Commission in 2021. The recently recruited Lekhpal officials will serve a two-year trial period, with the initial half-year put away for preparing. A Lekhpal works for the public welfare and his main job is to maintain the records of the land. Graduates from the Uttarakhand state are eligible to appear for this examination if they fulfill the age criteria and fill the Application Form properly.
Table of Contents
UKSSSC Lekhpal Salary
The UKSSSC Lekhpal Salary would be given at the Level 5 of the Pay Pattern, as per the official announcement. Subsequently, as per the seventh Commission, the base compensation goes from Rs. 29,300 to Rs. 92,300. In this way, here are the details.
UKSSSC Lekhpal In Hand Salary 2021
The salary of UKSSSC Lekhpal comprises the basic pay and grants authorized by the 7th Pay Commission. There will be some deductions from your salary, such as the gratuity deduction and the Pension Fund deduction. As a consequence, after all deductions, the pay you will get will be the UKSSSC Lekhpal in-hand salary, which is approximately Rs 29,300 monthly. The In-Hand Salary for UKSSSC Lekhpal Officers in 2021 is presented here.
|Pay Matrix||Level 5 of the 7th Pay Commission|
|Basic Pay Scale||Rs. 29,300 to Rs.92,300|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 2800|
UKSSSC Lekhpal Perks And Additional Benefit
The UKSSSC Lekhpal officer gets added compensation in the form of allowances in appreciation of his monthly salary. These allowances are given to every Lekhpal officers in compliance with the laws of the seventh Pay Commission. The allowances for the UKSSSC Lekhpal 2021 are prepared here.
- Briefcase Allowance
- Cash Handling Allowance
- Child care Allowance
- Children Education Allowance
- Conveyance Allowance
- Daily Allowance
- Deputation Allowance
- Fixed Medical Allowance
- Foreign Travel
- Higher Qualification Incentive for Civilians
- Housing Rent Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Language Reward & Allowance
- Leave Travel Allowance
- Mobile Allowance
- Newspaper Allowance
- Refreshment Allowance
- Subsistence Allowance
- TA on Retiring
- TA on Transfer
- Travelling Allowance
UKSSSC Lekhpal Salary Slip
The government of Uttarakhand would inform every Lekhpal officer’s monthly salary slip. This payslip will show the preceding month’s salary, allowances, deductions, and so on. Each month, you will get a UKSSSC Lekhpal salary slip, which one can use it get a loan and file the Income Tax Return.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
UKSSSC Lekhpal Probation Period
The applicant would be put on probation after crossing the two-staged examination managed by the Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission. This probation term will persist for two years, with the initial half-year set out for coaching. To ensure his or her place in UKSSSC, the applicant must clear the Lekhpal departmental examination.
UKSSSC Lekhpal Job Profile
The post of Uttarakhand Lekhpal comprises a variety of duties and responsibilities. The job profile of a Uttarakhand Lekhpal is shown below, along with the responsibilities that he or she would be responsible for throughout his or her term.
- The Uttarakhand Lekhpal will be in charge of keeping track of land records in the allocated region of Uttarakhand (tehsil).
- Disputes over agricultural land should be resolved in a very peaceful manner.
- He or she will be responsible for keeping track of share-croppers and other land exchanges that take place between parties.
- To inform the public about the most recent government agricultural projects.
- Furthermore, during a tehsil, no land transaction (purchase/sale) may take place without the permission of the Uttarakhand Lekhpal.
- To keep track of the labour done by the farmers in his/her region
- to collect and arrange land revenue
- To keep track of land measurements and records
As a result, we may conclude that a UKSSSC Lekhpal’s job centers around the country’s agricultural development.
UKSSSC Lekhpal Career Growth And Promotion
The Lekhpal job is overseen by the Uttarakhand Department of Revenue. A Uttarakhand Lekhpal’s career has a lot of opportunity for progress in this organization. Maintaining consistency in your performance and passing departmental tests can help you progress in the Revenue Department.
|Current Post||Promotional Posts|
|Uttarakhand Lekhpal||Uttarakhand Naib Tehsildar|
|Tehsildar||Deputy Director (Revenue)|
|Uttarakhand Naib Tehsildar||Tehsildar|
We hope our article was informational and helpful. If you have got any queries associated with UKSSSC Lekhpal Salary & Job Profile, go through the article carefully. The government of Uttarakhand will soon announce the exam dates. Therefore, start preparing for the prelims and mains exam.
The salary of UKSSSC Lekhpal goes from Rs. 29,300 to a limit of Rs. 92,300.
The salary is decided by the authority entrusted which is Uttarakhand Subordinate Staff Selection Commission.
NO, the candidates selected in UKSSSC will not get the pension after retirement.
There is no difference between UK Lekhpal and Patwari salaries, both the posts come under Group C recruitment. Therefore the minimum in-hand salary for both the posts will be Rs.29300 and the maximum salary will be Rs.92300.
Yes, as per the 7th Pay Commission, there are several allowances provided to the Uttarakhand Lekhpal.
- UKSSSC Patwari Admit Card- Exam Preparation, How To Download
- UKSSSC Patwari Application Form- Important Things, Procedure, Application Fee
- UKSSSC Patwari Eligibility- Age Limit , Educational Qualifications
- UKSSSC Patwari Result- Steps To Download, Details, Merit List
- UKSSSC Lekhpal Result – Process, Cut Off, Merit List
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series