Candidates applying for UKSSSC patwari recruitment 2021 must be familiar with the UKSSSC patwari curriculum and test pattern to aid in their studies. The Uttarakhand Subordinate Selection Commission (UKSSSC) publishes the test pattern in its official notification. Knowing the UKSSSC patwari exam pattern as well as the marking scheme will help you design a strategy based on the most recent exam pattern for the UKSSSC patwari exam.
The UKSSSC Patwari Exam Pattern will inform the candidates about the number of questions and the total time that will be allowed to them. This will help them to prepare in the best possible manner and help them to clear the exam.
UKSSSC Patwari Exam Pattern
The candidates must be aware of the exam pattern to prepare in the right manner. The knowledge of exam patterns will help them to practice more in the correct way. The exam pattern has been given below in detail –
- The exam consists of multiple-choice questions.
- There will be a total of 100 questions for the exam
- Each question will be of one mark. Thus the total marks will be 100 for all the questions.
- The total time allowed to candidates will be 2 hours
- There will also be a negative marking for the exam. For each incorrect answer, there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks.
- The exam will contain questions from General Knowledge, General Studies, and General Hindi.
|Type of Questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Number of questions||100|
|Marks for each correct answer||1|
|Negative marking||Deduction of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer|
|Subjects||General Knowledge, General Studies, and General Hindi.|
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
The exam pattern enables candidates to know exactly how they should go about their preparations. This helps them to prepare in a time-bound and effective manner for clearing the exam. We hope the article provides you with the relevant details regarding the UKSSSC Patwari Exam Pattern in detail including the total number of questions and total marks for the exam as well as the total duration allowed to each candidate. For any queries, contact us at Oliveboard.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Yes, there will also be a negative marking for the exam. For each incorrect answer, there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks.
UKSSSC Patwari Exam consists of a total of 100 multiple-choice questions.
The maximum marks are 100 as each question carries 1 mark each.
The syllabus for UKSSSC Patwari comprises the following subject:-
- English to Hindi Translation – Basics for Exams | Oliveboard
- How to increase typing speed for competitive exams? Check now!
- Freelance Content Writing- Details you must know about it!
- SSC CGL 2022 Tier-I Exam Analysis- 2nd December 2022
- Success Story of Anubhav Rai – Cleared SSC CGL | Oliveboard
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.