Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Exam is conducted to hire the constables under UP Police. The applicants who want to appear for the UP Police Constable post need to understand how to download the admit card. The UP Police Constable Admit Card for the written exam will soon be open to the applicants. Applicants whose letters get chosen by the council will be asked up for the recruitment process. The admit card can just be downloaded from the authentic website.
- Applicants should likewise remember that the call letter will be different for separate stages.
- The suitable applicants ought to download the admit cards once issued by the board.
- The admit cards will be open to the aspirants 10-15 days earlier than the exam date. Applicants must ensure that every detail on the admit card are correct.
- Still, applicants can reach the higher officials and take a new admit card in the event of any deception on the admit card.
See the complete article below for full information and essential points to be paid heed to while downloading the admit card. Before checking on how to download the UP Police Constable Admit Card, applicants can look at some details as presented below.
Table of Contents
- UP Police Constable Exam: Overview
- UP Police Constable Admit Card
- UP Police Constable Admit Card: Things To Remember While Downloading The Admit Card
- UP Police Constable Admit Card: Details Mentioned On The Admit Card
- UP Police Constable Admit Card: How To Get The Information Corrected On The Admit Card?
- UP Police Constable Admit Card: Key Points To Remember
- UP Police Constable Admit Card: Documents To Carry Along With The Admit Card
UP Police Constable Exam: Overview
|Exam Conducting Authority||UPPRPB|
|UPPRPB Full Form||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Total Vacancies||To be Announced|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Physical Efficiency Test
Physical Measurements Test
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Announced|
|Notification Release Date||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Late Date to Apply||To be Announced|
|Exam Name Official Website||http://uppbpb.gov.in/|
The UP Police Constable examination will be carried at the allocated examination venues, as the exam managing body mentioned. The allocation of examination venues is stringently made considering the number of applicants assigned to an examination center, the decision of the examination center by the applicants, the number of applicants. The applicants for the UP Police Constable exam can verify their examination venues as presented in their individual admit cards.
UP Police Constable Admit Card
The UP police constable admits card is released on the official website 15 days prior to the exam. We’ll update the direct download link here once released. Stay tuned.
How To Download The UP Constable Admit Card?
Applicants appearing in the UP Police Constable exam can go through the steps provided here to download the Admit Card.
Step 1: Click on the link stated on the official site.
Step 2: A new page will arrive at the applicant screen. Fill in your Registration ID and Password in the field present.
Step 3: Press on the submit button, and the UP Police Constable Admit Card will be open to the applicants.
Step 4: Go through the details on the admit card and save and get a printout for further use.
Step 5: Applicants can alternatively revisit the official site of the UP Police and press on to admit card link, which is situated on the homepage.
Step 6: Applicants can then observe a similar method as provided over to download the admit card.
UP Police Constable Admit Card: Things To Remember While Downloading The Admit Card
Some essential points applicants should remember while downloading their UP Police Constable Admit Card are provided here. Observe the directions precisely.
- Use a functioning printer with white paper available for print.
- Assure you have a constant internet connection.
- Have your Registration Number and Password available.
UP Police Constable Admit Card: Details Mentioned On The Admit Card
Before downloading the UP Police Constable Admit Card, applicants should cross-check if the following -given items are specified on it.
- Name of the candidate
- Exam Centre
- Post Name
- Fathers/Mothers Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Register Number
- Examination Name
- Examination Centre Address
- Duration of the Exam
- Candidates Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidates Date of Birth
- Candidates Signature
- Invigilators Signature
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
UP Police Constable Admit Card: How To Get The Information Corrected On The Admit Card?
In the event of any discrepancy on the applicant’s admit card at the moment of downloading, applicants should reach the higher authorities immediately. In the wake of doing such, the board will amend the applicant’s details, and applicants can download their admit card again after improvements are made.
UP Police Constable Official Contact Details:
Applicants who have any difficulties or queries concerning the recruitment and get the data corrected on their admit card can communicate with the helpdesk for details. The communication details are provided below.
UP Police Constable Admit Card: Key Points To Remember
The following are the essential details the applicants should remember concerning the UP Constable Admit Card:
- Check thoroughly if all the information are accurately stated on the admit card.
- Communicate with the higher authorisations in case of a discrepancy in the data.
- Applicants should retain the admit card secure until the entire recruitment process has been concluded.
- The reporting time of the applicants should be 90 minutes prior to the examination to the exam centre.
- Adhere to all the directions as presented on the admit card.
UP Police Constable Admit Card: Documents To Carry Along With The Admit Card
Accompanying the admit card, applicants need to bring along other documents as proof of ID while visiting the examination hall. The adequate ID Proof choices are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- 1 or 2 Latest Passport Size Photographs
Think and know about the UP Police Constable Admit Card so that you can download them on time. Download your admit card on time, arrange all necessary things and prepare meticulously for the examination. Check the details on the admit card and keep more than one copy in case of emergencies.
The UP Constable Admit Card is expected to be issued in January.
Applicants of the UP Police Constable exam must carry an Admit Card and any one of the authorization certificates such as an Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, etc.
- UP Police Constable Result- Important Dates, Result, Details, Marks
- UP Police Constable Answer Key- Overview, Important Dates, Answer Key
- UP Police Constable Exam Date- Overview, Syllabus, Admit Card
- UP Police Constable Admit Card- Overview, Admit Card, Documents, Key Points
- UP Police Constable Application Form- Dates, Vacancy, Application Fee