The Uttar Pradesh Police department will display the UP Police Constable Result on the official website as soon as the Written Examination is completed. This can generally take up to two months from the date of the Written Examination. Besides the result of other posts, the result for the post of UP Police Constable will also be announced on the official website.
Those who will give the examination can visit Uttar Pradesh Police’s official website to check out the UP Constable Result after being uploaded to the website. The cut-off marks will also be published along with the result. The UP Police Constable Result will be published along with the cut-off marks. Candidates who score more than or equal to the cut-off mark will be eligible to move to the next stage in the process of selection for UP Police Constable.
Table of Contents
- UP Police Constable Recruitment: Important Dates
- Downloading The UP Police Constable Result
- Details To Ascertain In The UP Police Constable Result
- How To Calculate UP Police Written Exam Marks 2021?
- Solving Discrepancy Issues Regarding UP Police Constable Exam
- UP Police Constable Merit List
- UP Police Constable Cut Off Marks For Written Examination
- Frequently Asked Questions
UP Police Constable Recruitment: Important Dates
|Notification Date||Not Yet Notified/ Announced|
|Application Starting Date||Not Yet Notified/ Announced|
|Last Date to Apply||Not Yet Notified/ Announced|
|Written Exam Date||Not Yet Notified/ Announced|
|Admit Card Released Date||10 to 15 Days Before Exam Date|
|Result Date for Prelims||Not Yet Notified/ Announced|
Note: UPPRPB will soon announce all the necessary dates related to respective events on their Official Website.
Downloading The UP Police Constable Result
Those candidates who have given the Written Examination for Uttar Pradesh Police Constable can use their user name and password or date of birth to download their result after it has been declared on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police.
Steps to Download UP Police Constable Result:
Step1 – Access the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police: uppolice.gov.in or http://uppbpb.gov.in/
Step 2 – Click the link for the Constable Written Examination Result
Step 3 – On the page displayed, in the credentials zone, provide the required details, such as Registration Number and Date of Birth.
Step 4 – The candidate’s result will be displayed specific to the post for which the candidate has applied.
Step 5 – The candidate must download the results.
Step 6 – Take a printout of the result and keep the hard copy for use in the future.
Details To Ascertain In The UP Police Constable Result
On the UP Constable Result sheet, there are several different kinds of information present. It is essential that the candidate checks this information and tallies those pieces of information provided at the time of registration or Application Form filling. Also, some of the information will pertain to the Result and this, to must be checked. Details of the information that the candidate must check in the result sheet are listed below:
- Roll Number / Registration ID of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Category
- Examination’s Cut Off Mark
- Gender of the Candidate
- Home State of the Candidate
How To Calculate UP Police Written Exam Marks 2021?
Candidates can estimate the result that they can expect for themselves in the written examination. For doing this, they must keep in mind the following facts:
- Total number of questions in the Written Examination = 150
- Total marks added for each question answered correctly = 2 marks
- Total marks deducted for each question answered incorrectly = 0.25
Based on the above information, candidates can use the following process to calculate their approximate marks in the Written Examination for UP Police Constable:
- Calculate the total number of questions answered correctly and multiply by 2 to get the number of marks scored. Let us call these marks A.
- Calculate the number of questions answered incorrectly and multiply it by 0.25 to get the number of marks deducted. Let us call these marks B.
- To get the approximate result, now deduct B from C. The result will be the number of marks that the candidate can expect in the UP Police Constable post’s Written Examination.
Solving Discrepancy Issues Regarding UP Police Constable Exam
After the result has been declared and a candidate finds some discrepancies related to the result, the candidates have the right to get in touch with the appropriate officials via the following helpline number, e-mail ID, and address.
- Helpline number – 0522-2235752
- E-mail ID – email@example.com
- Official Address – Uttar Pradesh Police, Tulsi Ganga Complex, 19 C Vidhan Sabha Marg, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
UP Police Constable Merit List
- The board declares the Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Merit List post the completion of the UP Police Constable Written Examination.
- The board prepares the merit list based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Written Examination.
- A candidate needs to score at least marks equal to the cutoff or qualifying mark fixed by the board after the Written Examination process is completed.
- Candidates who score higher than or equal to the qualifying mark will qualify to move to the next stage in the process of selection.
- The stages after the Written Examination are the Physical Measurements Test (PMT) and Efficiency Test.
- After the announcement of the Merit list by the board for the Written Examination, the final processes for the selection will begin.
UP Police Constable Cut Off Marks For Written Examination
After the process of the Written Examination has been completed, the result and the cut-off mark will be declared by the board on the official website. As of yet, the result and the cut-off mark have not been declared. Several factors affect the cutoff mark, and due to this, the cutoff mark can be different from one year to the other. This year, it is expected that the cutoff mark will be higher than it has been in the past few years. A good idea is for the candidates to be focused and put in good preparation to score higher marks and find themselves within the cutoff mark region.
The UP Police Constable Result will be declared soon after the Written Examination process is completed. It will be displayed on the official website, and candidates must check on the website so that they do not miss it.
Frequently Asked Questions
After the result is declared for the UP Police Constable Examination, those who have cleared the examination by scoring more marks more than or equal to the cutoff mark will move to the next stage of the selection process. The other candidates will be declared disqualified.
No, the result of the UP Police Constable Written Examination will only be published online on the official website.
The following important details are present on the result sheet for UP Police Constable Written Examination:
Roll Number / Registration ID of the Candidate
Examination’s Cut Off Mark
Gender of the Candidate
Home State of the Candidate
- UP Police Constable Result- Important Dates, Result, Details, Marks
- UP Police Constable Answer Key- Overview, Important Dates, Answer Key
- UP Police Constable Exam Date- Overview, Syllabus, Admit Card
- UP Police Constable Admit Card- Overview, Admit Card, Documents, Key Points
- UP Police Constable Application Form- Dates, Vacancy, Application Fee