The process for applying for the post of UP SI started on 1 April 2021. After the application process and the written exams are concluded, the information regarding UP SI Cut Off Marks 2021 will be released.
The UP SI exam board will release the admit cards for the eligible candidates sometime in June. The dates for examinations will be mentioned on the admit cards itself.
As the selection process takes time, the final result for the recruitment of the Uttar Pradesh Police Sub Inspector will be released after some time. The result can be released only after the selection process is completed.
However, the board will release regular updates regarding stage-wise results on their official website. For further details on the UP Police SI cut-off marks, dates, application details, and eligibility criteria, continue reading this article.
Table of Contents
- UP SI Recruitment Important dates
- UP SI Important Details
- UP SI Cut off Marks 2021
- How to download UP SI Cut-Off Marks 2021
- Factors Affecting the Up SI Cut Off Marks list 2021
- UP SI Cutoff Marks 2021: Categories
- UP SI Cut off Marks 2015-16
- How is the UP Police SI Merit List prepared?
UP SI Recruitment Important dates
Important dates of the UP SI Recruitment 2021 are mentioned below:
|Online Application Process Start Date||1 April 2021|
|Online Application Process End Date||15 June 2021|
|Admit Card for Written Exam||20 days prior to the examination|
|Online Exam||To be announced|
|Cut off the release date||To be announced|
|Document verification and PST Date||To be announced|
|PET date||To be announced|
|Results||To be announced|
Also Read : UP Police SI Study Plan
UP SI Important Details
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Sub Inspector Recruitment|
|Exam conducting Department||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Type of Job||Uttar Pradesh Government Job|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Examination||Stage I- Online Exam|
Stage II- Document Verification and Physical Standards Test
Stage III- Physical Efficiency Test
|Purpose of Examination||For Recruitment to Sub- Inspector Posts|
|No. Of Vacancies||9534|
|Frequency of the examination||Yearly|
UP SI Cut off Marks 2021
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board will publish the UP SI cut-off marks 2021 to inform the students about the minimum passing marks they need to qualify/clear the examination. The board releases the cut-off marks for stage I of the selection process, i.e., the written exam, on their official website.
- The cut-off marks will let you evaluate your candidature status for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidates who qualify for the UP SI Cut-off Marks will proceed to the next level – the Physical Standard Test and the medical examination.
- The candidates must score higher or equal marks to the cut-off marks set by the selection board to move to the next stage of the Examination.
To score good marks, practice is required. The candidates are advised to start studying and practising mock tests for the UP SI exam 2021.
How to download UP SI Cut-Off Marks 2021
Given below are the steps on how to download UP SI Cut- off Marks 2021. Follow the step-by-step process to see the UP SI Cut off Marks easily.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) at www.uppbpb.gov.in
Step 2: Look for the link to check or download the UP SI Cut off Marks.
Step 3: Click on the link. Download the UP SI Cut-off Marks 2021 file in PDF format.
Step 4: Keep the file or take a printout for future reference.
Factors Affecting the Up SI Cut Off Marks list 2021
The UP SI Exam cut-off marks are different every year due to the increasing competition for jobs. There are factors that influence the cut-off marks for the exam held by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board. The cut-off marks for the written examination is affected by the following factors:
- The total number of candidates appearing for the UP SI written examination.
- The degree of difficulty of the examination paper. The cut-off marks will differ in the case of an easy/ tough examination.
- The number of vacancies available.
- The categories- GEN/ SC/ ST of the candidates too is a factor that determines the cut-off marks.
- The backlog vacancies carried over from the previous year play a major role in setting the cut-off marks.
UP SI Cutoff Marks 2021: Categories
The UP SI cut-off marks 2021 will be released after the written exam. The UP SI cut-off marks vary according to different categories. The cut-off also varies based on the gender of the candidate.
|General Category||To be announced||To be announced|
|OBC (Other- Backward – classes)||To be announced||To be announced|
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||To be announced||To be announced|
|ST ( Scheduled Tribes)||To be announced||To be announced|
|Ex-Servicemen||To be announced||To be announced|
UP SI Expected Cut off Marks 2021
The UP Police Board conducts a written examination every year to evaluate/ test if the candidate is suitable. Candidates clearing the written examination are then eligible to take the medical examination. The below-mentioned list is given to help the candidates to get an idea about the cut-off marks of this examination.
Expected UP SI Cut off for Male and Female Candidates:
The tables below show the expected/estimated cut-off marks for the male and female categories. The cut-off marks differ in every category.
Expected Cut off- Male
|OBC (Other- Backward – classes)||290|
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||260|
|ST ( Scheduled Tribes)||230|
Expected Cut off- Female
|OBC (Other- Backward – classes)||270|
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||240|
|ST ( Scheduled Tribes)||210|
*These expected cut-offs are just rough estimates based on previous year cut off scores. These could be revised after the conclusion of the exam this year based on the exam difficulty and other factors.
UP SI Cut off Marks 2015-16
Below is the final Cut Off for UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) 2015 exam for 3698 Posts:
The cut-off marks of the previous years must be referred to in order to get an idea regarding the cut-off marks for the examination this year.
How is the UP Police SI Merit List prepared?
The final merit list is based on the result of the examination. The merit list is prepared according to the marks obtained by the candidates for each category. This merit list is passed on to the department concerned for medical examination and document verification. If two or more than two candidates attain equal marks, then the selection will be decided according to the following factors.
- If two or more candidates have equal marks, the candidate with the more relevant qualification will be given preference.
- In such a case, the new name of only one candidate will be considered.
- The candidate with the higher age will be given preference.
- In case the candidates have the same marks and their qualification preferences also match, then the candidate will be chosen through the alphabetical order of their name.
Remember that hard work and diligence always succeed. Success comes to those who work hard and with determination. Move ahead with the knowledge that you will clear the exams with flying colours if you try hard enough. So, do not fret about the vast syllabus of the exam or the level of competition. Adhering to a strict study schedule, putting in your daily hours of exercise, and meeting daily study targets will help you prepare for the exam. The UP SI cut-off marks are not difficult to achieve if you plan and prepare in advance. Take online mock tests and time yourself to see how you do in each test. With determination and perseverance, you are bound to succeed. We wish all the candidates the best of luck!
The UP SI Cut off Marks are released after the written exam stage is over. They will be available on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board.
The cut-off limit is set by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board.
Yes, the UP SI Cut off marks differ every year.
The Admit card for UP SI 2021 Examination will be available on the official website of the Commission.
The Admit Card will be made available about 15-20 days before the exam.
No, there is no provision for this. Once allotted, the examination centre cannot be changed.
The official website is: www.uppbpb.gov.in
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
- Free Mock Tests, Courses, Videos and Ebooks – DOWNLOAD Oliveboard App
- Attempt Free SBI PO Mock Test now
- Attempt IBPS SO 2022 – Free Mock Test
- Attempt Free SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test now
- Latest Pattern SSC CGL Tier 2 Mock Test – Attempt Now
- Latest Pattern SSC CHSL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Mock Tests – Attempt Now