10 Days Revision Plan for ESIC SSO 2022 : ESIC SSO Exam 2022 is approaching soon, therefore you should start revising right away. Whatever your level of preparation, it’s critical that you begin winding up your studies and focusing on exam revision. This test contains the same categories as previous competitive exams: Reasoning Ability, English Language, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness, and Quantitative Aptitude. You must, without a doubt, review all of the relevant issues in each of these parts. We’ve devised a revision strategy in this article. You should also start attempting ESIC SSO mock tests in order to have a better revision.
Before we proceed any further, let’s have a look at the ESIC SSO test pattern.
Table of Contents
- ESIC SSO 2022 Exam Pattern – Revision Plan for ESIC SSO 2022
- ESIC SSO Exam Pattern 2022 – Selection Procedure
- Section-Wise Revision Tips – Revision Plan for ESIC SSO 2022
- ESIC SSO 2022 Revision Plan for Last 10 Days
ESIC SSO 2022 Exam Pattern – Revision Plan for ESIC SSO 2022
The prelims exam pattern for ESIC SSO 2022 is mentioned below.
|Name Of The Test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
Mains Exam Pattern for revision plan for ESIC SSO 2022 is tabulated below:
|Section Name||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 Minutes|
|English Language||30||40||30 Minutes|
|General/Economy/Financial/Insurance Awareness||40||40||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Intelligence||40||60||35 Minutes|
ESIC SSO Exam Pattern 2022 – Selection Procedure
Candidates are selected for the SSO in ESIC after the following levels of the selection process conducted by the RBI Authorities:
- Phase 1 – Preliminary Exam (Multiple Choice)
- Phase 2 – Main Exam (Multiple Choice)
- Phase 3 – Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test
Section-Wise Revision Tips – Revision Plan for ESIC SSO 2022
The section-wise revision tips for ESIC SSO is mentioned below for both prelims & mains.
- Every day, answer at least one Puzzles & Seating Arrangement question. Understand the many types of inquiries that might be posed.
- Be careful of shortcuts based on blood relations. In addition, you may either imagine yourself as the person in the question and begin creating ties, or you can design a family tree while answering these questions.
- Also, practise coding and decoding questions. You can simply answer the questions if the reasoning behind the code is disclosed.
- In the next 10 days, memorise the rules of syllogism so you can answer these problems fast.
- Some candidates regard inequalities to be a rather tough topic, but with practise, you can accurately answer these questions.
- Remember to go through the direction-sense questions again.
English Language Section
- In the days ahead, complete at least one Reading Comprehension task every day.
- When answering fills, try to think of the choice that should come up without glancing at the options after reading the supplied text. It’s most likely the right answer if it’s included as an option.
- In Phrase Replacement questions, grammar will help you out, and practise will only help you get better.
- Try to see the link between the phrases while answering parajumbles. Make a point of practising parajumbles ahead of time.
- When it comes to solving Cloze Test questions, vocabulary is crucial. Practicing and evaluating your attempts will also help you improve.
- Only practise can assist you in learning how to use words correctly.
Quantitative Aptitude Section
- One of the most essential subjects in this part is data interpretation. Make sure you understand the many types of graphs and charts, such as line graphs, bar graphs, and pie charts; tabular; caselet; mixed DI, radar table, and funnel based DI.
- Simplification and approximation questions should also be practised. These questions are simple to respond to and score.
- Your ability to answer Number Series questions is determined on your prior experience. So, at this period, practise at least 100 number series questions.
- Make sure you understand the idea of quadratic equations and practise problems on it.
- Data sufficiency problems might be difficult to answer. Consider both the possibilities and how they may be combined.
GK Sections for Mains Exam
- The majority of the questions are on current events. Refer to the Weekly Current Affairs PDFs for a thorough review.
- Static GK concepts should be reviewed.
- Remember to go through the Static Banking/Financial Awareness sections again.
- Attempt quizzes on Oliveboard app and on Discuss platform.
ESIC SSO 2022 Revision Plan for Last 10 Days
In the below table, you will find a brief 10 days timetable for ESIC SSO 2022 exam. Remember, that there should be enough gap between both of these slots.
|Day||Slot-1 (Morning/Afternoon)||Slot-2 (Evening/Night)|
|Day 1||Mock test-1||Analyze mock test properly|
|Day 2||Practice Puzzles||Practice Puzzles|
|Day 3||Mock test-2||Vocab revision|
|Day 4||Reading Comprehension||Reading Comprehension|
|Day 5||Mock test-3||idioms and phrases revision|
|Day 6||Mensuration formulae revision||phrasal verbs revision|
|Day 7||Mock test-4||Active-passive and direct-indirect rules|
|Day 8||trigonometry important concept revision||Error-detection practice|
|Day 9||Mock test-5||Syllogism practice|
|Day 10||Reasoning questions- Mock practice||take rest|
Candidates can read more information about ECSI SSO 2022 from the official notification.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
- Free Mock Tests, Courses, Videos and Ebooks – DOWNLOAD Oliveboard App
- Attempt Free SBI PO Mock Test now
- Attempt IBPS SO 2022 – Free Mock Test
- Attempt Free SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test now
- Latest Pattern SSC CGL Tier 2 Mock Test – Attempt Now
- Latest Pattern SSC CHSL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Mock Tests – Attempt Now