The application for Branch Receivable Manager in receivables management vertical across different branches of Bank of Baroda began on 25th March 2022. It is a fixed-term engagement on a contractual basis. The application window will remain open till 14th April 2022. The authorities have not announced the Bank of Baroda Manager Personal Interview Date yet. Candidates should carefully go through the notification available on the Bank’s website and apply online only if they are eligible for the post.
This article contains the details of the Bank of Baroda Manager Personal Interview Date, important dates, selection process, documents required for the recruitment, vacancies available, and other information.
Bank of Baroda Manager Personal Interview Date and Other Important Dates
|Release of the official notification||25th March 2022|
|Start of the Application process||25th March 2022|
|Last date to file the application||14th April 2022|
|Last date to pay the application fee||14th April 2022|
|Start of the selection procedure||To be announced soon|
|Bank of Baroda Manager Receivables Personal Interview Date||To be announced soon|
According to the notification:
- The selection will be made by shortlisting the candidates, followed by a Personal Interview or any other method of selection.
- Bank has the authority to modify or change any criteria, selection method, and provisional allotment.
- The Bank will call the candidates in a ratio according to the requirement for the selection process.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit- experience, qualification, and overall suitability for the interview.
- Being eligible and applying for the recruitment does not guarantee qualification for the selection rounds.
- The qualifying marks for the selection process/ Personal Interview will be fixed by the Bank.
- Al stages of the selection process must be cleared to be shortlisted for recruitment.
- In case there is a tie in the marks, the candidates will be ranked according to age in descending order.
The State-wise vacancies are mentioned below:
- West Bengal/ Sikkim/ Andaman Nicobar – 7
- Uttar Pradesh/ Uttarakhand – 15
- Tripura – 1
- Tamil Nadu/ Puducherry – 5
- Rajasthan – 7
- Odisha – 7
- NCT Of Delhi/ NCR – 10
- Nagaland – 1
- Mizoram – 1
- Meghalaya – 1
- Manipur – 1
- Maharashtra – 23
- Madhya Pradesh – 7
- Kerala – 5
- Karnataka – 7
- Jharkhand – 3
- Jammu and Kashmir – 1
- Himachal Pradesh – 3
- Haryana/Punjab – 10
- Gujarat/Daman and Diu/ Dadar N Haveli – 18
- Goa – 3
- Chhattisgarh – 5
- Bihar – 7
- Assam – 4
- Arunachal Pradesh – 2
- Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana – 5
The category-wise vacancies are mentioned below:
|Category of the candidate||No. of vacancies available|
Of which the following are for PWD candidates:
- Visually Impaired: 2
- Orthopedically Handicapped: 1
- Intellectually Disabled: 1
- Hearing Impaired: 2
Important: The Bank has the right to modify/ increase/ decrease the number of vacancies/ States/ locations as per the requirements, administrative considerations, and the performance/ suitability of candidates in the selection process or any other circumstances.
Document required for application:
The candidates will need to upload the following documents at the time of the registration along with the application form. The details are given below:
- Scanned copy of candidate’s photo (passport size), preferably with white background. The photo must not be more than 3 months old
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature.
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Class 10 Mark sheet
- Class 12 Mark sheet
- Class 10 Admit Card (for date of birth proof)
- Graduation certificate
- Other certificates (if applicable)
- Experience letter
- Document showing Break up of CTC
- Latest Salary Slip
The Bank is yet to announce the start of the selection procedure/ Bank of Baroda Manager Personal Interview Date. If you prepare earnestly and diligently for the recruitment, your efforts will bear fruit, and you will ace the selection process.
The last date to apply for the recruitment is 14th April 2022
You need to upload the following documents at the time of the registration along with the application form. The details are given below:
Scanned copy of candidate’s photo (passport size), preferably with white background. The photo must not be more than 3 months old
Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature.
Caste certificate (If applicable)
10th Mark sheet
12th Mark sheet
10th Class Admit Card (for date of birth proof)
Document showing Break up of CTC
Latest Salary Slip
In all, there are 159 vacancies available across the country. The category-wise breakup is given below:
Unreserved (UR)- 68
Economically Backward Classes (EWS)- 15
Other Backward Classes (OBC)- 42
Scheduled Castes (SC)- 23
Scheduled Tribes (ST)- 11
Out of which there are reservations for PWD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates:
Visually Impaired: 2
Orthopedically Handicapped: 1
Intellectually Disabled: 1
Impaired of Hearing: 2
- 2 December Current Affairs 2023 in English
- National Pollution Control Day 2023, Theme, History, Objectives
- World Computer Literacy Day 2023, History, Theme & Significance
- International Day for the Abolition of Slavery 2023, Theme & History
- APAAR One Nation One ID Card, Complete Information
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.