Banking Awareness PDF: Oliveboard Banking Awareness ebook will get you a clear understanding of all the topics important for Banking Exams like IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, etc. With this Banking Awareness Ebook, you can easily prepare for your Banking Awareness section of the upcoming IBPS and SBI 2023. The Free Banking PDF covers topics like GA/ Financial/ Economy/Banking Awareness from the General Awareness syllabus. The full list of the topics covered in the General Awareness PDF is given below. Download the FREE GA/ Financial/ Economy/Banking Awareness Ebook from this blog.
Table of Contents
General /Financial / Economy / Banking Awareness
General /Financial / Economy / Banking Awareness carries 40 marks in IBPS PO and 50 Marks in IBPS Clerk. It comprises questions related to the history of banks in India, Banking Institutions, banking terms, Financial systems, the functions and role of the banking industry in the financial system of the country, and prevailing economic conditions.
Download the “500 + GA /Financial/Economy/Banking Awareness MCQs” PDF from the link below.
Banking Awareness PDF – Download Link
Download the FREE 500 + GA /Financial/Economy/Banking Awareness MCQs ebook from the following link:
How to Download Banking Awareness PDF?
You just need to follow the following steps to download the FREE Banking Awareness PDF from Oliveboard:
Step 1: Click on the download link. You will be taken to Oliveboard’s FREE E-Books Page.
Step 2: Register/Login to the Free E-Books Page of Oliveboard (It is 100% free, You just enter your valid email ID and a password to be able to download the 500 + GA/ Financial/ Economy/Banking Awareness MCQs E-book.
Step 3: After Logging in, you will see the window shown below in the image.
Step 4: Click on “Click Here” to download the e-book.
Sneak-Peak into the 500 + GA /Financial/Economy/Banking Awareness MCQs E-book:
Here are some pages from the 500 + GA /Financial/Economy/Banking Awareness MCQs E-book.
Banking Awareness -Check other important topics here
Also, check the following topics related to Banking awareness.
- Banking History and all the first in Banking
- RBI structure and Function
- Currency Circulation and Management in India- Lending Rates
- Nationalization of Banks in India
- Monetary Policy
- Types of Bank Accounts in India
- Financial Inclusions
- Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate (MCLR)
- Non-Performing Assets (NPA)
- Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of
- Security Interest (SARFAESI) Act
- Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC)
- Accounts of NRI/PIO
- Codes used in the Banking Sector
- Transfer System in India
- ATM in India
- Types of Cards
- Risks in Banking Sector
- Role of Banking Ombudsman in Banking Sector
- Basel III Accord
- Banking Related Schemes
- Types of Money and Measures of Money Supply
- Financial Markets in India
- Negotiable Instruments (NI)
- Government Securities Market in India
- Inflation-Indexed Bonds (IIBs)
- Financial Institutions (FIs) and Financial Regulators in India
- Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
- Ratings of Banks
- Foreign Investment in India
- External Commercial Borrowings (ECB) and Trade Credits
- Rupee Denominated Bonds
- Remittances (Money Transfer Service Scheme (MTSS) and Rupee Drawing Arrangement (RDA)
That is all from us in this blog. We hope you like reading the information Banking Awareness PDF. Keep visiting this space for all Banking and Insurance Exam Updates, FREE Mock Tests, Free Study Materials, and more. You can download the Oliveboard App and get daily GK Quiz, Free Podcasts, etc. To prepare with thousands of fellow aspirants visit Oliveboard’s discussion forum. All the Best for your Exam preparation, Keep Learning with Oliveboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
Banking Awareness includes RBI circulars, RBI Rules, and Regulations, Digital Banking, Schemes, and Initiatives of various Banks.
Economic Awareness is a vast, comprehensive field that includes the Indian Economy as well as the World Economy. Economic Awareness includes Financial Awareness and Banking Awareness. Financial Awareness includes Money Market, Financial News, and Trade-related matters, whereas Banking Awareness includes schemes of various banks, RBI circulars, Rules and Regulations set by RBI, and banking-related matters.
Banking awareness must be prepared from update-source as well as the RBI Official website so that you know the latest facts and figures.
Banking awareness is a part of the general awareness section in the bank exams. It comprises questions related to the history of banks in India, the Banking Institutions, banking terms, and the functions and role of the banking industry in the financial system of the country.
- Weekly Current Affairs PDF 2022 for Banking, SSC, Railways, RBI
- President of India List From 1947 to 2023, Download PDF
- RBI Grade B Study Material – Download FREE PDF eBooks Here.
- Static GK eBook: Nuclear & Space Research Centres of India
- BOLT – Monthly Current Affairs PDF | For Banking, SSC, Railway, UPSC Exams
- Nuclear and Thermal Power Plants of India: E-Book
The most comprehensive online preparation portal for MBA, Banking and Government exams. Explore a range of mock tests and study material at www.oliveboard.in
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
5 thoughts on “500+GA / Financial / Economy / Banking Awareness MCQs-For IBPS and SBI Exams 2023 | Download free pdf”
How do I download these PDFs? They are not available anywhere on the site.
How to download
Where pdf??? is there any one to reply????
How to download
Banking awarance and financial to economic awarances