CTET- Types Of Learning Disabilities: CTET exam preparation needs a thorough understanding of not just the syllabus but also of the question types. Being familiar with the type of questions will boost your preparation and help you face exam more confidently. It will happen only if you are aware of the trend that has been followed in the CTET examination. To help you do that, we provide free ebooks and study materials that can be taken for reference.
Here in this ebook, we have covered CTET types of learning disabilities topic to help you better understand the topic under child pedagogy and give you an insight on what are all the types of learning disabilities and how to deal with them.
Table of Contents
CTET Types Of Learning Disabilities
Click on the link below to download the free pdf.
You can also click on this direct link and download the e-book: http://bit.ly/le-disab
Also Read about – Theories of Intelligence
How To Download Free E-Book?
- Click on the below-given download link. You will be taken to Oliveboard’s FREE E-Books Page. Alternately, you can download the Oliveboard Android App to access these on your smartphone.
“DOWNLOAD FREE E-BOOK HERE”
- Register/Login on to the Free E-Books Page of Oliveboard (It is 100% free, You just enter your valid email ID and a password to be able to download the Monthly current affairs bolt).
- Once logged in, you’ll see the message, “Please click here to download the Free E-Book“. Click on the message to download that particular e-book.
Sneak Peek Into The Free ebook
Facts about learning disabilities
- Fifteen percent of the U.S. population, or one in seven Americans, has some type of learning disability, according to the National Institutes of Health.
- Difficulty with basic reading and language skills are the most common learning disabilities. As many as 80% of students with learning disabilities have reading problems.
- Learning disabilities often run in families.
- Learning disabilities should not be confused with other disabilities such as autism, intellectual disability, deafness, blindness, and behavioral disorders.
- That is all from us in this blog CTET Types of Learning Disabilities, and we hope you find this ebook useful and handy for your exam preparations.
Types Of Learning Disabilities:-
Auditory Processing Disorder (APD)
Also known as Central Auditory Processing Disorder, this is a condition that adversely affects how sound that travels unimpeded through the ear is processed or interpreted by the brain. Individuals with APD do not recognize subtle differences between sounds in
words, even when the sounds are loud and clear enough to be heard.
A specific learning disability that affects a person’s ability to understand numbers and learn math facts. Individuals with this type of LD may also have poor comprehension of math symbols, may struggle with memorizing and organizing numbers, have difficulty
telling time, or have trouble with counting.
A specific learning disability that affects a person’s handwriting ability and fine motor skills. Problems may include illegible handwriting, inconsistent spacing, poor spatial planning on paper, poor spelling, and difficulty composing writing as well as thinking and writing at the same time.
For more eBooks, Click Here