Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has released the notification for the recruitment to various posts for2019. DMRC is a Joint Venture company with equal equity participation of the Govt. of India and the Govt. of the National Capital Territory of Delhi, has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail-based Mass Rapid Transit System, for Delhi-NCR. DMRC Recruitment notification 2019 consists of the position in Technical and Non Technical designations. In this blog, we will look into the educational requirements, exam pattern, syllabus and more. So, without ado further ado, let’s start with the blog.
DMRC Recruitment Notification 2019 – Important Dates
|Last Date To Apply||13-Jan-20|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||13-Jan-20|
|Exam Date||To be notified soon|
|Admit Card Availability||To be notified soon|
DMRC Recruitment Notification 2019 – Eligibility Criteria & Vacancies
|Post Code||Positions||Essential Qualification Required||Medical Standards as per Indian Rly. Medical Manual. (Brief detail of medical standards are available at DMRC’s Web site)||Total Vacancies|
|RNE01||Jr. Engineer/ Electrical#||Three years Engineering Diploma# in Electrical / equivalent trade from a
Govt. recognized University / Institute.
|Aye-one (A-1) category, not below Aye-three (A-3)||26|
|RNE02||Jr. Engineer/ Electronics#||Three years Engineering Diploma# in Electronics, Computer Engg., Information Technology, Electronics & Communications, Electronics & Communications Industry Integrated, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics / Microprocessor, Electronics & Telecommunications, Instrumentation Technology, Electronics and Instrumentation Engg. from a Govt.
|Aye-one (A-1) category, not below Aye-three (A-3)||66|
|RNE03||Jr. Engineer/ Civil#||Three years Engineering Diploma# in Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.||Aye-one (A-1) category, not below Aye-three (A-3)||59|
|RNE04||Jr. Engineer/ Environment#||Three years Engineering Diploma# in Civil/ Environmental/ Electrical/ equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.||Aye-one (A-1) category, not below Aye-three (A-3)||8|
|RNE05||Jr. Engineer/ Stores#||Three years Engineering Diploma# in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/
Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
|RNE06||Fire Inspector||B.Sc. (three years course) from a Govt. recognized University, with a one-year Fire Safety course from a Govt., recognized University/Institute.||Aye-One
and Minimum Physical Standards: –
Height-167 cms., Weight-51kg., Chest-81 cms. & 86 cms. expanded
|Diploma# in Architecture from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.||Aye-three (A-3)||4|
|RNE08||Asstt. Programmer||Minimum 60% marks in BCA/B.Sc. (Electronics)/B.Sc. (IT)/B.Sc. (Maths) from a Govt. recognized University or Minimum 60% marks in three years Diploma in Computer Science of Application or Minimum 60% marks in ‘A’ level Diploma in Department of Electronics Accredited Computer Courses with minimum two years post-qualification experience in ERP or Software Development including actual programming or Network Administration. Working experience in ERP, preferably in SAP.||Bee-Two (B-2)||23|
|RNE09||Legal Asstt.||LL.B with minimum 50% marks from a Govt. recognized University/
Institute or National Law School.
|RNE10||Customer Relations Asstt.||Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer
literacy (Certificate in Computer Applications course of minimum 6 weeks duration)
|RNE11||Accounts Asstt.||B.Com./equivalent from a Govt.
recognized University/Institute with
minimum two years’ post-qualification work experience.
|RNE12||Stores Asstt.||Three years Engineering Diploma@ in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/ Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute or B.Sc.@ with Physics, Chemistry & Maths with minimum two years post
– qualification work experience.
|RNE13||Asstt./CC||Bachelor degree in Journalism & Mass Communication or similar relevant field from a Govt. recognized University / Institute or PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication or similar relevant field from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.||Cee-One (C-1)||4|
|RNE14||Office Asstt.||B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of two years’ post –
qualification work experience.
|RNE15||Stenographer||Graduate in any discipline from a Govt. recognized University with a one-year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice/equivalent. Shorthand Speed-80 wpm/English Typing Speed 40 wpm/English. Desirable – proficiency in shorthand/ typing in Hindi with a minimum of two years’ post-qualification work experience.||Cee-One (C-1)||9|
|RNE16||Maintainer / Electrician||ITI (NCVT/SCVT)$ in Electrician
Trade, from a Govt., recognized University/Institute.
|RNE17||Maintainer / Electronic Mechanic||ITI(NCVT/SCVT)$ in Electronic Mechanic, Information Communication Technology System Maintenance, Information Technology, Mechanic Computer Hardware, Mechanic cum Operator Electronic Communication System, Mechanic Industrial Electronics, Radio & TV Mechanic, Power
Electronics System from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
|RNE18||Maintainer / Fitter||ITI (NCVT/SCVT)$ in Fitter, Lift &
Escalator Mechanic from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates can apply for more than one post as per their qualifications.
- Candidates after selection are likely to be posted, anywhere in India for more detailed information about the vacancies, click on the link below to read the official notification as released by the Delhi metro rail corporation.
- Age between (as on 01.12.2019), 18 to 28 Years, i.e., born not earlier than 02.12.1991 and not later than 01.12.2001, for postcodes RNE01 to RNE07, RNE09, RNE10, RNE13, RNE16 to RNE18.
- Age between (as on 01.12.2019), 18 to 30 Years, i.e., born not earlier than 02.12.1989 and not later than 01.12.2001, for postcodes RNE08, RNE11, RNE12, RNE14, and RNE15.
DMRC Recruitment Notification 2019 – Selection Process
The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical examination), before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be offered any alternative employment and the decision of the Corporation shall be final on this issue.
- For the posts of Customer Relations Asstt., viz. RNE10, the selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – CBT (two papers), Psycho Test (qualifying only) followed by Medical Examination in the prescribed medical standard.
Computer Based Test (CBT): The CBT will consist of two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II, to be held on the same day at the same centre)
- Paper-I will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English), on General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude (General English for Maintainer-Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, and Fitter) and / knowledge of the discipline/trade. There will be a total of 120 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1 /3rd marks will be deducted. The Paper-I shall be of 1.5 hours duration.
- Paper-II (Not for Maintainers post, viz., from RNE16 to RNE18) will consist of objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of the English language. There will be a total of 60 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1 /3rd marks will be deducted. The Paper-II shall be of 45 minutes’ duration.
Candidates who qualify separately in Paper-I & Paper-II and rank high on the merit list within the zone of consideration shall be called, based on the overall merit of CBT (both Paper-I & Paper-II together), category wise, for Medical Examination/GD &/or Interview, at Delhi/NCR. Candidates (for all categories of posts) called for joining, shall be paid sleeper class Railway fare for journey by the shortest route between Railway Station nearest to hometown & Delhi.
DMRC Recruitment Notification 2019 – Download Official Handout Here
[gdlr_button href=”https://download.oliveboard.in/pdf/I-2019-DMRC-AD-OPEN-MARKET-DT.14122019.pdf” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Download Notification Here[/gdlr_button]
DMRC Recruitment Notification 2019 – Apply Online
Click on the below link to apply online for the position of your choice:
[gdlr_button href=”https://cdn3.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1891/62785/Registration.html” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Apply Online Here[/gdlr_button]
So, this is all from us in this blog for DMRC recruitment notification 2019. We will keep updating the space with the latest updates as soon as they are officially declared. Please Stay Tuned to Oliveboard
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group– Join our Telegram page for discussion and study materials
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test