What are Basics or Fundamentals – the simplest and most important facts, ideas, or things connected with something. Basics are indispensable when it comes to learning something new. Getting back to Basics becomes even more important if one is trying to build something novel or being creative in ones approach.
As said, “Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the Basic Fundamentals.” In this blog of ours we have come up with a Video Course named Grammar Basics that will be your one-stop-shop for English Grammar Lessons. The Video Course will take you through the most basic of rules of English Grammar namely Parts of Speech – Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Verb, Adverb, Preposition, Conjunction.
English Grammar Basics – With Harshita Ma’am
1. Whether they are Fillers, Phrase replacement questions, Error detection questions, Correct Usage, Sentence completion, Error correction or Cloze test based questions; if you are thorough with the English Grammar Basics, then you are sorted.
2. The English Language section is one such perennial section that is asked both in Prelims as well as Mains Examinations of most of the Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways & Other Government Exams.
3. Wise aspirants would do everything to master this sections and topics under this section to score high in this section and thereby scoring considerably high in the overall paper.
4. The Video Course will be a mix of Live Classes and Live Practice Sessions taken by your very own Harshita Ma’am. If you have been a regular in her English classes, you must be aware of her teaching approach and the clarity with which she teaches.
5. And if you are new, then too no problems at all, Watch a demo session by her given below. We sincerely hope that you would like it.
Also Watch: ENGLISHnomics Sessions
English Grammar Basics – Course Schedule
Live Class/Live Practice Session
|1||Introduction to parts of speech||LC||Aug 21, Wed||5:30 PM|
|2||Noun and Pronoun (Meaning and Rules)||LC||Aug 23, Fri||5:30 PM|
|3||Adjectives (Meaning and Rules)||LC||Aug 26, Mon||5:30 PM|
|4||Verbs and Adverbs (Meaning and Rules)||LC||Aug 28, Wed||5:30 PM|
|5||Prepositions (Meaning and Rules)||LC||Aug 30, Fri||5:30 PM|
|6||Based on above chapters||LPS||Sep 4, Wed||5:30 PM|
|7||Conjunctions and Articles (Meaning and Rules)||LC||Sep 6, Fri||5:30 PM|
|8||Tenses (Meaning and Rules)||LC||Sep 9, Mon||5:30 PM|
|9||Miscellaneous questions on Grammar errors||LC||Sep 11, Wed||5:30 PM|
|10||Miscellaneous questions on Grammar errors||LPS||Sep 12, Thu||5:30 PM|
English Grammar Basics Video Course – Subscribe to EDGE/EDGE+ Here
What is Oliveboard Edge ? How does is Benefit you?
- Oliveboard Edge/Edge+ is a Subscription Platform that enables you to get Oliveboard’s Video Courses and Mock Tests under just one Subscription.
- Edge offers unlimited access to majority of Oliveboard’s Online Video Learning Courses whereas if you subscribe to Edge+, you will get Video Courses as well as Mock Tests for Upcoming Exam.
- It offers you a way to study different courses just under one subscription unlike before wherein you needed to buy separate courses for different exams.
One Plan. All Courses – Features
1. Unlimited Access: Any Course, Any Time
2. Unlimited Choice: Exam, Section, Topic-Wise Courses
3. Unlimited Variety: New Courses Every Week