Food Corporation of India (FCI) recently announced 4103 vacancies for various posts through FCI Recruitment 2019 notification. The FCI Recruitment 2019 has invited online applications for the posts of Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering), Assistant Grade II (Ag II) (Hindi), Steno Grade-II, Typist (Hindi) And Assistant Grade-III (Ag III) (General /Accounts / Technical / Depot). The registrations for the Exam have already started and the last date to register for the Exam is 22nd March 2019. But before you register for the Exam, it becomes very important to know the job profile of the post that you are applying for. So, we at Oliveboard have come up with this blog on FCI Exam Job Profiles for Junior Engineers (J.E.) posts mentioned in the FCI 2019 Recruitment Notification. Read below to know it in detail.
Candidates can apply for the posts of FCI 2019 Exam using the link given below.
[gdlr_button href=”https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/fcirevpjan19/” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Apply Online for FCI 2019 Exam[/gdlr_button]
FCI Exam Job Profiles – FCI Recruitment 2019
Job Profile for J.E.(Civil Engineering) (Electrical Engineering) (Mechanical Engineering)
A Junior Engineer is primarily responsible for supervising construction and maintenance work and prepares preliminary drawings & estimate and other related work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares rough drawings, site plans and cost estimates of work required to be executed.
- Checks and prepares drawings for work/site details and checks 100% work performed under his charge. Records particulars of defective/ substandard work in the site order book and also brings to the notice of his superior officers.
- Arranges and issues material to the contractors and maintains proper inventory and account of receipts, issues and balances. Prepares recovery statement for material and other services rendered by FCI for contractor’s accounts and sends the details to Assistant Manager/Senior Assistant Manager for effecting recovery.
- Records measurements of work done by the contractors/departmental labour and prepares work calculation sheets, lead charts etc for calculating the quantities of work done.
- Checks bills, adjustments, transfers, claims etc and puts up to higher officers.
- Prepares and submits returns required from time to time.
- Ensures safety measures against accidents.
- Performs other related works as may be assigned to him.
FCI Mock Test Series
Check what’s in store for you:
- 10 Mocks for Food Corporation of India 2019 Prelims
- 5 Mocks for Food Corporation of India 2019 Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
That is all from us in this blog – FCI Exam Job Profiles. We at Oliveboard hope that you like the blog of FCI Exam Job Profiles. All the serious aspirants should start with their preparation for the FCI 2019 Exam from now itself to stay a step ahead of your competitors. Attempt a FREE MOCK TEST now to begin your preparation.
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test