On 15th June 2021, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission ( HSSC) has announced the vacancies in sub-inspector posts. Interested candidates may download the notification from the official website www.hssc.gov.in. Keep scrolling for more information regarding the eligibility for Haryana Police SI, the number of vacancies, and more.
Table of Contents
- Haryana Police SI Eligibility 2021
- What is the process of Haryana Police SI recruitment?
- Important dates to consider for the Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021
Haryana Police SI Eligibility 2021
To be eligible for the position, candidates must meet all the following requirements. Candidates may be asked to provide proof of the requirements. The Haryana Police SI Eligibility requirements are as follows :
The Age Criteria
Age requirements for candidates are as follows:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 27 years
- For certain reserved categories, the following age relaxations have been given:
|Category of the applicant||Age relaxation limit|
|Scheduled Castes||5 years|
|Backward classes||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen||A break in service should not be greater than 4 years between the date of discharge and the next enrollment date.|
|Economically weaker section||5 years|
|Departmental candidates in Haryana Police|
|Scheduled castes||8 years|
|Backward classes||8 years|
Also Read: Haryana Police SI Exam
Physical measurement requirements
|General||170cm||83 cm unexpandedWith the expansion of 4cm minimum|
|Eligible reserve categories as per Government policy||168cm||81 cm unexpanded with the expansion of 4cm minimum|
|Eligible reserve categories as per government policy||156 cm||Not applicable|
The following are the educational requirements for both male and female applicants:
- A Graduate from a recognized university or an equivalent university.
- A matriculation or higher degree in Hindi or Sanskrit.
- An additional mark is given to candidates with graduate degrees in law, computer science, forensics, medicine, forensic science, police science, or criminology.
- Also, candidates with degrees above the post-graduate level, such as PhDs and M.Phils, will receive additional marks.
- A candidate with an NCC certificate at any level A, B, or C will receive additional marks according to the level.
The Haryana Police SI Eligibility does not require prior experience. However, they have listed additional marks for the following candidates:
- An ad-hoc or contract employee
- A minimum of six months experiences out of a maximum of 16 years in the same or higher post of the Government of Haryana Department, Board, Commission, Authority.
Reservation and Nationality requirements
- Any candidate claiming a reservation or relaxation in the age limit must provide an original certificate to prove the claim, failing which they will be placed in the general category. All such information will be available on the official website.
- Candidates claiming socio-economic criteria must prove that they are a Haryana resident. In addition, they will have to provide a certificate for the same. This certificate will include the date of issue, the name of issuing authority, and a reference number. The candidate will also have to upload the original document as well.
Criteria for fee payment
All candidates applying for a job must pay the fees when they submit their online applications. Failure to do so will result in the application not being submitted. The fee structure for different categories is as follows:
|Category||Amount of fees|
What is the process of Haryana Police SI recruitment?
Haryana Police SI exam 2021 recruitment process includes:
- Online submission of application forms
- Fee payment
- Written examination
- Physical screening test (PST)
- Physical measurement test (PMT)
- Scrutinisation of candidates documents
Important dates to consider for the Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Haryana Police SI exam, candidates must meet the eligibility requirements. In addition to proving their eligibility for the Haryana Police SI post, they must submit an online application and fees. Following are the relevant dates for the recruitment :
|Notification date||15th June 2021|
|Start date of submitting online application||19th June 2021|
|Closing date of submission of online application||2nd July 2021 (By 11:59 pm)|
|Close date of submission of fee||6th July 2021|
As per the official notification, the Haryana Police will conduct recruitment exams on September 5 for male and female SI posts. For better preparation, candidates can take the help of companies like Oliveboard. They even offer mock exams for the same. All subsequent tests will take place afterward. Candidates seeking more information on the Haryana Police SI Eligibility can consult the official website www.hssc.gov.in.
According to the official website, the physical screening tests (PST) and physical measurement tests (PMT) will occur on October 7th and October 11th-31st, respectively.
No, the Haryana Police SI recruitment is only open to candidates residing in Haryana.
All the necessary notifications regarding the exam are available on the official website www.hssc.gov.in.
Candidates must pay the fees online when submitting their applications. Payment cannot be made by physical means. The fee structure for men and women who apply for SI is different.
No, if the candidate fails to provide documents proving eligibility, even if they pass the written exam, they will be disqualified.
You can refer to our article above to get details of eligibility.
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.