Haryana Teacher’s Eligibility Test or HTET 2019 notification is released by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani, for the position of Teacher in Haryana Schools. In this blog, HTET 2019 Notification we will discuss the agenda of Board which is to ensure that persons recruited as teachers possess the essential aptitude and ability to meet the challenges of teaching at Elementary, Secondary and Senior Secondary levels, one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools recognized by the Department of School Education, Haryana and affiliated by the Board of School Education, Haryana is that he/she should pass the “Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test”. “HTET” will be conducted by this Board in accordance with these Guidelines and such other rules/regulations/instructions/policies laid down by the National Council for Teacher Education/Department of School Education, Haryana.
HTET 2019 Notification
For the complete Notification, follow the link here. The number of vacancies is yet to be announced by the board. This blog will contain all the information regarding the application process, fees and schedule.
HTET 2019 Notification – Schedule
- Candidates can apply ‘ONLINE’ w.e.f. 07-10-2019 to 18-10-2019 and can make correction till 23-10-2019.
HTET 2019 Notification – Apply Online
Follow the link below to apply online:
- After applying online your registration no. and password will be generated. You can log in to HTET portal using your registration no. and password for completion of your HTET application form and online payment. You should keep registration no. and password with you for further processing of HTET online form like taking print out of confirmation page and downloading of admit card for examination etc.
- Upload Photo, signature and thumb impression.
HTET 2019 Fees Submission
The fee payment is only through online mode and you can pay the fee using any type of debit/credit card and online banking mode.
1. You can have three kinds of status of online fee payment, which are:-
a) While paying the online fee, you will be redirected to online payment Gateway of Bank. Before proceeding next, please ensure all your details and check the fee amount and other details.
b) If your fee payment is successful, you can take the printout of the confirmation page of your HTET application immediately after the successful receipt of fee payment.
c) If your fee payment is failure, you will have to pay the fee again and again till the successful confirmation of fee receipt.
d) If your fee is deducted from your account but fee successful receipt is not generated, please wait for 72 hours and check the account for a refund of the dedicated amount after 72 hours, kindly check if your fee status is ‘Successful’. If yes, then you can take a printout of your filled application form. If your fee status is ‘Failed’, then you are supposed to pay the fee again till successful confirmation of fee receipt.
2. After successful payment of fee, candidates are advised to retain printed/Hard copy of their HTET online confirmation page for further processing, as and when it is sought from the candidates in the future.
3. Fees Details :
|Category||For One Level only||Two Levels||Three Levels|
|SC and PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|For All Candidates except SC and PH of Haryana Domicile||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|All Candidates outside Haryana(Including SC & PH)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
4. The above mention fee should be deposited through online mode by using any type of Debit/Credit card or online banking mode latest by:- 20-10-2019 up to 12:00 Midnight.
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test