IB ACIO Admit Card
IB ACIO Admit card is now available on the official application portal and candidates can use the link given below to download their admit card. IB ACIO Admit Card can be downloaded by logging in to the portal with a valid Registration Number and Password. IB ACIO II Exam 2021 is scheduled on 18th, 19th, and 20th Feb 2021 in different parts of the country. Earlier, the IB had invited application for recruitment to the post of ACIO-II/EXECUTIVE in IB-reg.
IB ACIO II Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Origination Name||Ministry of Home Affairs, IB|
|Name of Post||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade-II/Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe)|
|No. of Vacancy||2000 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|IB ACIO Exam Date||18, 19, 20 Feb 2021|
|Application Submission Start Date||19.12.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09.01.2021|
|Written Exam Admit Card Release Date||15th Feb 2021|
IB ACIO Admit Card | Direct Download Link
|Department Name||Ministry of Home Affairs, IB|
|Post Name||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade-II/Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||15th Feb 2021|
|Admit Card Status||Click here to download IB ACIO Admit Card|
IB ACIO Admit Card – Steps To Download
Follow the steps below to download the IB ACIO Hall Ticket.
- Click on the link given below or visit the same application portal used to register for IB ACIO II.
- Click on IB ACIO Admit Card Link.
- Login to the portal using your credentials.
- Now click on “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Note: Candidates will receive their shift details through email and SMS, 2 days prior to the examination. The shift details will also be uploaded in the candidate’s login portal.
Find the shift details as mentioned below:
|Shift Details||Reporting Time||Gate Closing Time||Examination Time|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM||8:30 AM||9:00 AM|
|Shift 2||10:20 AM||11:20 AM||12:00 PM|
|Shift 3||1:20 PM||2:30 PM||3:00 PM|
What is on your IB ACIO Hall Ticket?
The IB ACIO Hall Ticket includes the following pieces of information
- Name of Exam City,
- Exam Center,
- Exam Time and other personal details of candidates.
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
- Space for signature
- Space for invigilator signature
- Guidelines and Instructions
- Self Declaration for COVID-19 Checkups
Candidates are required to check the correctness of the information and contact MHA for correction on their admit card.
Your admit card is a must-have document to attend the Exam and if candidates fail to take the admit card to the exam center, they will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Candidates need to carry their original valid photo ID proof along with the admit card.
Valid Photo Identity Card Required Along With Admit Card
Candidates are required to carry a valid photo identity proof along with the Admit Card on the examination day. Here is a list of valid Photo ID proof required at the exam center mentioned below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Driver License
- Voter ID card
Guidelines to be followed for on Admit Card
The following guidelines must be followed by candidates after downloading your admit card.
- Paste the same photograph upload in the space provided on your admit card.
- Admit card is must to appear the IB ACIO exam.
- Don’t carry prohibited items such as calculators, mobile phones or any other communication and electronic devices.
- Carry blue ballpoint pen.
- Reach the exam center well before the time mentioned on your admit card.
- You will not be able to leave the exam center before the completion of the exam.
IB ACIO Admit Card 2020-21 FAQs
Visit to the official application portal used for applying for IB ACIO.
Click on Admit Card.
Login to the portal using your credentials.
Now click on “Download Admit Card” Option.
Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Registration number and password are sent to candidates’ registered email ID and mobile number after a successful registration. Candidates are advised to check the same.
The exam centre cannot be changed after the final submission of the application form.
MHA has released the IB ACIO admit card on 15th Feb 2021.
IB ACIO Exam dates are 18, 19, 20th Feb 2021
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors, and CJIs (June– 2020)
- Important Summits and Conferences 2018 – Free Current Affairs Ebook
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in PDF
That all we have this time. We hope this blog is helpful to candidates in some way or the other. Feel free to reach us in case you have any queries.
- IB ACIO Exam Date 2023, Check Exam Schedule
- IB ACIO Recruitment 2023 Notification Out, Apply Online Link
- IB ACIO Syllabus and Exam Pattern Tier 1, 2 PDF Download
- IB ACIO Previous Year Cut Off, Check Category Wise
- IB ACIO Eligibility Criteria 2023, Age Limit, Educational Qualification
- IB ACIO Salary 2023, Check Job Profile and Promotions
The most comprehensive online preparation portal for MBA, Banking and Government exams. Explore a range of mock tests and study material at www.oliveboard.in