IDBI Assistant Manager Handwritten declaration: IDBI has just posted a Recruitment Notification for the position of Assistant Manager for the year 2022. Applicants eligible and interested in applying for this post must file a handwritten declaration. By glancing at the sample format attached to this page, you can learn how to write a handwritten declaration. As a result, we are now providing you with the 2022 IDBI Assistant Manager Handwritten declaration.
IDBI Assistant Manager Handwritten Declaration
It is being advised to applicants seeking the IDBI 2022 Assistant Manager Handwritten Declaration that this must be presented together with their application for the post. The handwritten declaration’s content is as follows:
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above-mentioned handwritten declaration must be written in the applicant’s handwriting and written entirely in English.
- The application will be considered invalid if it is written and submitted by someone else or in a different language.
- Visually impaired applicants who cannot write can have the declaration text typed, then place their left-hand thumbprint under the typed declaration and submit the document according to the guidelines.
- In addition, the declaration can only be made in Blue or Black.
Guidelines for IDBI Assistant Manager Online Registration
- Scan their photo, sign, left thumbprint, and handwritten declaration, making sure they meet the requirements outlined in the Guideline for photograph and signature scanning and uploading (Annexure-II).
- The applicant’s signature, left thumbprint, and handwritten declaration should not be signed by anyone else.
- The applicant will be disqualified if the sign on the attendance sheet or call letter signed at the moment of the exam does not match the signature uploaded.
- Signatures or declarations made in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted.
- The declaration must be written clearly in English exclusively on white paper using black ink for the applicant.
- File Size: 50 KB to 100 KB
- File type: jpg or jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 into 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for necessary quality) that is 10 cm into 5 cm (Width * Height)
Scanning the documents
- Set the resolution of the scanner to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Change the colour to True Color.
- The above-mentioned file size
- Crop the picture to the edge of the photograph/sign/left thumbprint and handwritten statement in the scanner, then crop the image to the final size in the upload editor (as specified above).
- JPG or JPEG image files are preferred. Image01.jpg or image01.jpeg are two examples of file names. By displaying the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon, image dimensions can be determined.
- Applicants who use Microsoft Windows/MSOffice can quickly access documents in.jpeg format by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned files in any format can be stored in.jpg /.jpeg format by selecting ‘Save As’ from the File menu. Crop and then resize to change the size.
Procedure for uploading the documents
- The applicant will be supplied with separate hyperlinks for uploading their picture, sign, left thumb impression, and handwritten confession when filling out the Online Application Form.
- Select “Upload Picture / Sign / Submit Left Thumb Imprint / Handwritten Declaration” from the drop-down menu.
- Determine the location where the Scanned Picture / Signature / Left Thumb Imprint / Hand Written Declaration file was saved by browsing and selecting it.
- By clicking on the file, you can select it.
- Select ‘Open/Upload’ from the drop-down menu.
- An error message will appear if the size of the file and formatting is not as specified.
- A sample of the uploaded image will allow you to assess its quality. If the image is hazy or smudged, it can be re-uploaded to the desired clarity/quality.
- Your Online Application will not be accepted unless you upload your photo, sign, left thumbprint, and handwritten declaration in the order provided.
Note: The applicant’s application may be rejected if the face in the photo, sign, left thumbprint, or handwritten declaration is unclear or blurred.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who wish to take the IDBI examination for numerous Assistant Manager positions. To be considered for the examination, those who are interested in the position and wish to enrol for the Assistant Manager Vacancy should check the qualifying requirements and comply with the application form submission limits. Please proceed with caution when applying, as you will be unable to change any of the details after it has been submitted. Aspirants should stay up to date on the recruitment process’s test schedule and format, as this will help them prepare well for the examination. Individuals who prepare well for the exam and obtain higher results have an advantage over other candidates on the exam. I hope you found these details useful and interesting. We have supplied all of the information about the IDBI Assistant Manager Handwritten declaration that applicants require. There are plenty of other blogs like this one on the Oliveboard site.
The declaration should be written in black ink on white paper.
The article briefly explains the guidelines for the IDBI 2022 Assistant Manager Handwritten Declaration. Please go over it carefully.
Please check out the IDBI 2022 Assistant Manager Handwritten Declaration Format, which is provided.
No, the IDBI Assistant Manager Handwritten declaration 2022 should not be written in CAPITAL letters.
The IDBI Assistant Manager test was rated Moderate to Difficult overall. English Language, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, and General Awareness were the four categories tested.
After completing the training and internship period, applicants will be hired permanently. Following their hiring, they will be required to carry on certain job responsibilities that the bank has delegated to them.
I have been writing blog content for different exams for more than 3 years now. Being an aspirant myself and having closely worked with students and mentors, I know what kind of content an aspirant is looking for. Apart from writing content, I like watching movies.