JAIIB CAIIB Certificate Download
JAIIB and CAIIB Certificate Download: Every year the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance conducts exams for its flagship certificate courses. These are mainly JAIIB and CAIIB for banking professionals. There is also the ABF (Associate of Banking and Finance) course which is for non-banking professionals. The JAIIB and CAIIB exams happen twice a year, usually in May/June and Nov/Dec.
For 2024, the JAIIB will be in May and October tentatively, while the CAIIB will be in June and December, also tentatively. On qualification, candidates will receive their certificates which are downloadable online. This blog will detail the steps certified candidates can follow to download their JAIIB/CAIIB certificate.
Candidates have to successfully clear four papers to receive the JAIIB certificate. These papers cover subjects such as Indian Economy and Indian Financial System, Principles and Practices of Banking, Accounting and Financial Management, and Retail Banking and Wealth Management.
Obtaining the JAIIB certificate is a significant achievement in the banking sector, as it validates the candidate’s understanding of fundamental banking concepts and their ability to apply them in practical scenarios. It enhances career prospects and opens up opportunities for professional growth within the banking industry.
Only those candidates who clear all five papers will receive the CAIIB certificate. These papers cover subjects such as Advance Bank Management, Bank Financial Management, Advance Business and Financial Management, and Banking Regulations and Financial Laws. The fifth paper is an elective of which there are 5 choices.
Attaining the CAIIB certificate is highly valued in the banking industry as it demonstrates a higher level of expertise and competence in specialized areas of banking. It enhances career prospects, increases job opportunities, and enables professionals to take on leadership roles and contribute effectively to the growth and success of their organizations.
JAIIB and CAIIB Passing Criteria
There are certain criteria for a candidate to qualify for JAIIB/CAIIB certification. Following are the passing criteria about the number of attempts and time taken:
- Candidates should clear the JAIIB examination in five consecutive attempts over three years.
- If the candidate is unsuccessful, they will have to enroll again to appear for the examination.
- The score of the earlier attempts will not be considered.
- The time limit of the three years available to qualify for the examination will be from the date of application for the first attempt to clear the JAIIB examination.
- In case the candidate is absent for any attempt that too will be counted as an attempt taken.
About the marking scheme, these are the criteria:
- No negative markings for wrong answers.
- Candidates need to score 50% marks in each paper to qualify.
- Candidates who score 45% marks in each paper and 50% in aggregate in a single attempt will also qualify.
JAIIB and CAIIB Eligibility Criteria 2024
The eligibility criteria for both these exams are given below:
JAIIB Eligibility Criteria
- Non-banker candidates are not eligible for the JAIIB exam.
- The JAIIB exam is only for candidates who are already serving as employees in the banking and finance industry.
- Only the candidates whose employers are a member of the Institute fulfills the JAIIB eligibility.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the post must have passed the 10+2 exam in any discipline or equivalent.
CAIIB Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should pass the JAIIB (Junior Association of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance) exam or Part 1 of the associate examination to sit for the CAIIB exam.
- The membership should not be in arrears.
- Candidates working in the banking and finance industry whose employer is an institutional member of the institute can apply for membership.
JAIIB and CAIIB Certificate 2024 Download Steps
Candidates who qualify for JAIIB/CAIIB can download their certificates online from the official website. Following are the steps by which you can download your JAIIB/CAIIB certificate upon qualification.
1. Go to the Official Website of IIBF
Candidates can go to the official IIBF website through the link provided above.
2. Click on the Examination/Courses tab
3. Click on Download e-Certificate
4. Enter your Membership/Registration No. and click on Get Details. Then enter the Security Code.
5. Click on the Download Certificate option.
6. The PDF will open up on the screen. From the top right, click on the Download icon.
7. Your e-certificate will be downloaded.
JAIIB and CAIIB Certificate – Important Points
- Candidates can download a copy of the e-certificate only after the institute processes, digitally signs, and emails the certificate.
- The certificate won’t be available for download in case of any discrepancy in processing (e.g. photo/signature etc.).
- For any query click on the link https://iibf.esdsconnect.com/CmsComplaint and submit your Query.
(Query Category: ‘Examination’, Query Sub-Category: ‘Non-receipt of Final Certificate’).
- After downloading, candidates are advised to preserve the e-certificate file.
- Candidate can not download e-certificate more than 3 times.
- Kindly refer to the below link on steps to verify this digitally signed certificate.
JAIIB and CAIIB Certificate 2024 – FAQs
A1. Candidates can download their JAIIB certificate once after the release of the scorecards.
A2. Candidates can download their JAIIB certificate from the official IIBF website using their IIBF membership’s login credentials.
Ans. The CAIIB exam is set to take place in November/December 2024. The exact date for CAIIB 2024 will be announced by IIBF soon. Keep an eye out for the official announcement for the specific date.
A4. Candidates should secure 50 marks out of 100 or at least 45 marks in each subject.
- JAIIB and CAIIB Certificate 2024 Download Link and Process
- JAIIB Practice Book – JAIIB Genius | Free Weekly eBook
- JAIIB Important Topics for AFB and PPB 2024
- JAIIB RBWM Syllabus 2024, Know all the Topics
- JAIIB AFM Syllabus 2024, Know all Topics
- JAIIB PPB Syllabus 2024, Know all the Topics
The most comprehensive online preparation portal for MBA, Banking and Government exams. Explore a range of mock tests and study material at www.oliveboard.in