JK Bank Associate Exam is going to be conducted on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 9th, 10th, 17th, 24th, and 31st of Jan 2021 in multiple shifts. Aspirants appearing in the upcoming shifts and days are keen to know the JK Bank Associate exam analysis, difficulty level, and Topics covered in the Online Exam. To help you with that we are here with a detailed analysis along with the difficulty level of the JK Bank Associate exam for all days & all shifts. Let’s first look at the exam pattern of the JK Bank Associate exam pattern.
Table of Contents
- JK Bank Associate – Exam Pattern
- JK Bank Associate Exam Analysis 1st January 2021 Day 1 Shift 1
- A Quick Glance at JK Bank Associate Mock Test 2020
JK Bank Associate – Exam Pattern
The JK Bank will be conducting a single online exam for the recruitment of the associates in the JK Bank
|Sr. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
JK Bank Associate Exam Analysis 1st January 2021 Day 1 Shift 1
J&K Bank Clerk Exam 2020 Section Wise Exam Analysis
Overall Difficulty Level: Easy to Moderate
The overall difficulty level of JK Bank Associate Exam 2020 was Easy to Moderate. JK Bank Associate exam has 3 sections comprising a total of 100 questions to be attempted in 60 minutes. Let’s have a look at JK Bank Associate Exam Analysis for 1st January 2020 –
JK Bank Associate Exam Analysis : Numerical Ability
Quantitative section was Easy with 3 DI tabular, venn diagram and one more type. The arithmetic questions are asked from SI & CI, Profit & Loss, Train, Mensuration, Boat & Stream, age etc.
The Quantitative Aptitude questions asked were:
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
|Data Interpretation (Tabular, Venn)||15||Easy|
|Missing Number Series||5||Easy|
JK Bank Associate Exam Analysis : English Language
This section had 30 questions and the overall level of difficulty was Easy. RC had 7 questions out of which 2 questions were from vocab. Most of the questions asked from Rearrangement, and Error Detection. There were 7 questions of Cloze Test.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
|Match the column||4||Moderate|
|Rearrangement of Sentences||5||Easy|
JK Bank Associate Exam Analysis : Reasoning Aptitude
The level of reasoning was of Easy to Moderate. 3 Puzzles and Seating Arrangement questions were asked in the exam. The Reasoning Ability questions are:
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Puzzles and Seating Arrangement||15||Easy|
|Order Ranking / Sequence||5||Easy|
The average number of good attempts are 79 to 81, which makes the competition a bit stiff. Oliveboard wishes all the candidates the very best for the results.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
A Quick Glance at JK Bank Associate Mock Test 2020
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
- Best Reasoning SSC CGL Books 2023 – Check Here
- Union Budget 2023-24 Live Updates – Key Highlights and Free E-Book
- SBI PO Mains 2023 Expected Cut Off
- IB SA/MTS Notification 2023 Out| Check the Details
- IB Security Assistant Job Profile & Salary Structure – Full Details
- SBI PO Mains GA Memory-Based Paper 2023
Dikshant (DJ) is an engineer turned banker. He has cleared many competitive exams before his current placement. Being an officer in the bank, DJ is super busy but makes sure that he always finds time for writing informative & exam-oriented content to help students in cracking competitive exams such as SBI, IBPS, SSC, JAIIB/ CAIIB and many more.
- Free Mock Tests, Courses, Videos and Ebooks – DOWNLOAD Oliveboard App
- Attempt Free SBI PO Mock Test now
- Attempt IBPS SO 2022 – Free Mock Test
- Attempt Free SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test now
- Latest Pattern SSC CGL Tier 2 Mock Test – Attempt Now
- Latest Pattern SSC CHSL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Mock Tests – Attempt Now