‘Failures are stepping stones to Success’, says Sourabh, an average student who cleared LIC Assistant 2019, & secured a Government job after multiple failures. In this blog, Sourabh is sharing is LIC Assistant 2019 Success Story along with his preparation strategy and tips for LIC Assistant Exam preparation.
Table of Contents
Sourabh’s LIC Assistant 2019 Success Story -:
I am Sourabh Parashar; 2018 batch B.tech pass out. I got campus placement from college but due to backlog in 8th semester I couldn’t join the company.
Then I decided to prepare for govt exams.
I love to interact with people and hence chose banking.
I was an average student and I thought it is really tough to crack the exam nowadays, but I kept preparing and decided to not join any coaching and to clear it with self study.
Then I searched about how to start and came across Oliveboard and concluded that Oliveboard is the only best platform with which I can go through and started preparing. (You can do the same with a FREE Mock Test now)
I failed in SBI PO Mains, LIC AAO Mains, & IBPS RRB PO Mains. After that, I cleared LIC Assistant 2019. It was like a dream come true for me because in such a short period of time I could clear it. I started preparing from February 2019. Now, I am hoping to clear IBPS Clerk as well.
My LIC Assistant Preparation Journey:
At first while giving mock tests I got disappointed with such low marks, but Oliveboard mentors suggested me to keep doing hard work and in between all this I handled a lot of pressure from family but continued to prepare.
Quantitative Aptitude Preparation Strategy:
- I watched Chandan sir’s lecture videos on Oliveboard’s YouTube channel. He explained every topic with short tricks and by attempting mock tests (Try a Free Test now) and analysing them thoroughly in a few months I got command over it.
English Preparation Strategy:
- Firstly, just mug up all the grammar rules and then read a lot to increase reading skills and for practice Oliveboard mock tests are more than enough.
Reasoning Preparation Strategy:
- My main focus was on puzzles and seating arrangement and for it Oliveboard mocks questions were of high level so they cleared my every single doubt about anything and by giving a lot of mock tests you can increase marks as well as speed in it.
For Expert Help on Reasoning topics, Subscribe to Oliveboard Edge
GK/GA Preparation Strategy:
- For GK I used Oliveboard monthly Bolt and static banking awareness Bolt for getting idea of what banking is, and for banking 6 months current affairs is enough.
And lastly, I want to give all credit to Oliveboard mock tests and makers of these tests because they helped me a lot in my mains examination. Their content is exact as the ones which come in exams. You can trust blindly for banking exams on Oliveboard. Thank you Oliveboard!”
Do you want to be as successful as Sourabh? Start preparing with Free Mock Test now
That was the LIC Assistant 2019 Success Story of Sourabh Parashar. We hope you liked the story and have noted down all the important section-wise tips he has shared above. All the best for your exam preparations.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book